Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 2)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Well..story looks promising...very interesting...is the story on the lines of Humraaz film staring Akshayee Khanna, Bobby Deol and Amisha Patel...or some thing like...or they r planning to phassaoo kesar to take revenge...n also do gullu n V love each other...is v using gullu for his benefit...
Gullu ke toh filmy problems hai yaarLOL...ab kesar kaise nahi melt hogaWink
I know I asked so many questions in my first post in this thread...so bear with me...

Edited by MR21 - 15 December 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzAyushii_AngelSRJKiMahakaali

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
arre waah plot tho kaafi interesting ho raha hai.
please update soon.aur bada chapter pleaseBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_AngelSRJKiMahakaali

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
love story with twist of suspenseWink
ab mujhe bahut saare kesgul moments milenge as gullu is shifting in kesu's house  yuppi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

CHAPTER_03

K:Dekhiye plz mana mat kijie aapne mere liye itna kuch kia hai,mein apki is halat ka zimmedar hun atleast jab tak aap thik
nae hojati tb tk to aap mere ghar pe reh sakti hain...
G:yeh aap kya keh rahe hain,meine aap k lie kya kia hai??
K:Gulaal aap nahe janti k aap ne inspector se jhoot bol kar mujh pe or mere dad par kitna bara ehsaan kia hai,as well as u know
that i m an ACTOR nd my father Mr.Rajat rai is in politics,agar aap ne jhoot nae kaha hota to yeh baat itni bari news ban kar kal ki
headlines mein breaking news ban kar samne aati.nd aap to janti hain k hum logon k lie hamare characters se judi batein humare career
k lie kitni importance rakhti hain.aapka yeh ehsaan utarne ka ek mauqa to dijie...plzzz
G:mmm...Agar aap itna insist kar rahe hain to thik hai bt sirf tb tk,jb tk main thk nae hojati or mujhe koi achi job nae mil jati..
K:ok,thts great..u jst wait 4 a while,mein abi kuch paper formalities puri kar k ata hun,phr chalte hain.
G:ok
He left,she smiled widely,a devil smile across to her face nd she said to herself Great! main b to yahi chahti thi.vasant u dont worry
plan ka pehla step boht shan se apne end par pohch gaya hai,Mr.kesar aap mere jal mein puri tarha phass chuke hain...

Next scene;

A car entered in the big gates of Rai villa,a very beautiful house not less than a palace,a huge garden infront of the house,
car stopped,he came out of the car nd took her out from the car on a wheel chair cause of facture,they enterd into the house,
her mouth opened wide,
K:Kya hua,ru ok,So Ye hai hmara ghareeb khana...
G:Ghareeb khana???itna bada hall,itna aalishan jhumar,itni shandar stairs or na janey kia kia?still ur saying k ghareeb khana
she asked in wonder..
K:He laughed nd then said,hmmm tum andar to aao.
G:She was not entering the house,nd looking tensed...
K:kya hua?
G:aap yahan akele rehte hain,i mean aapke sath yahan or kon kon rehta hai??she asked in hesitation...
K:She smiled nd said yahan mere ilawa 5,6 servants hote hain.
G:Bass??she asked in fear
K:Nahi mere kaam krne k lie itne servants kafi hote hain,
G:Nahi,mera matlab k aapka koi family member aapke sath nae rehta??
K:nahi mujhe akela rehna pasand hai,u know shimla ki thandi thandi ratein or mein or meri hot hot coffee or koi dusra nae,
baat he kuch or hai...
G:She gave fake smile nd mumerd 2herself,beta gulaal itna bara ghar,yeh bilkul akela or upar se mere paon mein facture tu agar pakri
bhi gayi to bhag nae payegi,ek bar phr sochley
K:Kuch kaha tumne??
G:Nae,nae to
K:Mein bhi kitna budhu hun tumhein andar aane k lie keh raha hun,
He moved her wheel chair inside the house nd closed the door.He than called his servants introduced her to them nd asure
her that she would not be feel uncomfortable here.
K:right wala room mera hai,nd mm tum left wale main rahogi.he than took her to the room on wheel chair,nd said tum yaha
aram karo mein chalta hun kafi raat hogayi hai.
she thinked something nd than hold his hand nd said,mujhe bed pe lita do mein khud kaise...nd than looked at the floor shyly
K:mmm ok,he wrapped her in his arms lift her up nd eased her back on the bed while he was making her layed on the bed she
tried to come close to him as much as possible,her breath was touching his lips bt he was not even looked at her.he made her
layed on the bed,nd was about to leave,while leaving without turned he said kisi b time,kisi b cheez ki zaroorat ho so u can call me,
i m available every time for u princesss...
nd he left,she was shocked,
G2herself:yeh kia,jitna kareeb maine uske jane ki koshish ki agar koi b ladka hota to vo zarur mujhse attract hota par isne to
dekha tak nae meri taraf...kahi vasant ko koi ghalat fehmi to...nae nae mein itni jaldi har nae maan sakti...usne dekha tak nae meri taraf
kuch to different haina usme...
than she remembered his wordsPRINCESSS... nd she smiled unknowingly...when she came out of her thoughts she said2 herself yeh tu kia sochne lagi...she than jumped out of the bed nd went to the door nd locked it.nd said 2herself smilingly ab facture to hai par itna to nae k mein door khula he chhod dun,nd she went to sleep...

Sorry for late SmileHope u like it,plz tell me in ur comments weather u like it or not...SmileSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyalibose4ukavi.bidaairsk16alantarasiya.minizzkiran_trudecent.vrshn.KeithuuSRJKiMahakaali

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Well..story looks promising...very interesting...is the story on the lines of Humraaz film staring Akshayee Khanna, Bobby Deol and Amisha Patel...or some thing like...or they r planning to phassaoo kesar to take revenge...n also do gullu n V love each other...is v using gullu for his benefit...
Gullu ke toh filmy problems hai yaarLOL...ab kesar kaise nahi melt hogaWink
I know I asked so many questions in my first post in this thread...so bear with me...

no yar,i realy dnt mind even plz keep reading nd questioning...SmileSmilethanx for commenting
sorry i cant give u hint abt my story...agey agey dekhie hota hai kya...Smile

MR21

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
resBig smile

edit
loved this chapter.Gulaal,tumhare saare plans flop hone waale hainLOLlooking forward to it.I am loving the character of Kesar here.please do update soon.want to know what will happen nextSmile

Edited by minizz - 18 December 2011 at 9:51pm

Ayushii_Angel

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
looking forward to the story.plz do update soon.

Ayushii_Angel

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
nice interesting chapters.interesting sofar story updt soon

Ayushii_Angel

Go to top