Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 14)

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hello all,thanx alot for ur likes nd comentsBig smile.Here is another chapi for u,i hv tried my best to write romantic as much as i canWink.Today is the last day of love month feb.M posting this to entrtain u.Enjoy"LOVE BIRDS IN LOVE MONTH"Heart
Warning:i wrote maha chhii in this chapiEmbarrassed,so beware...Main chali,kahi sandals na par jayen.OuchPlz do cmnts they realy mean to me alot.Love u all...Smile
   Chapter_10
 Kesar was standing in the lawn,before his huge garden..He looked up and noticed the cloudy dark sky,the very next second he felt the tickling drizzle fall down like precious soft petal from the sky.He enjoyd the feeling he got from the tiny,cold drops of water.Cold breeze was blowing,after few seconds winds started to get stronger.It suddenly started to pour down with heavy rain draining him.He ran inside hurriedly as he didnt wanted to drenched in the rain.He came inside the living room,closed the slide glass door.He just then turn the radio on nd sat beside the fire place.gulaal came down stairs..making noise from her bangles knowingly.Kesar turned for taking her glimp.Her silky hairs were swing on hr shoulders wd hr every step.She hv covered hr self wd a shawl.
Gulaal noticed hz expressions tht shows tht he hv lost in hr beauty.She was smoothng hr hairs for lukng more attractive.To broke the awkward silence of the room she startd doing hr "chik chik."
G:tumne btaya nahi,aaj tum jaldi ghar q agaye.Tum to late ate ho na.She said in her loving crystal voice,which helpd kesar to came out of his thoughts.
K:han wo aaj mausam theek nahi tha,to jaldi pack up hogaya.
G:kya kesar itne pyaare mausam mein tum yahan bethe ho.K:wo bahar bht tez barish ho rahi hai gulaal.. 
G:aww come on kesar lets enjoy..She said  while opening the door again.SHe came out nd the fresh aroma of rain made hr moan.
Kesar came out behind hr saying:gulaal dear bahar bht thand hai..Tumhein thand lag jayegi,tum beemar hojaogi.."Nd i cant see u like tht"sliped from his mouth.
Gulaal caught him nd got another chance to tease him or express hr fake love for him,she askd in shy nd soft tone:why?
Kesar turned his face to escape from the eyes met.Confusd look came on his face..
K:why what?He askd in very un interestd tone like may b he wantd to switch over this issue right now.
G:"why cant u see me like that?"she askd him in a soft whisper.She didnt know why she asked him that,but she wanted to know.
Kesar gt little surprised by hr sudden question,he may be tried to hide his actual feelings.
"May b Because..Ur my Best friend"he answered wd a grin,"And i realy care abt u"
G:thats it?Hr voice was showing tht smthng hv broken inside hr..May b hr heart.
Kesar lift up hz shoulders nd noded in yes.
Gulaal turnd hr face from him,it was quite cold nd breezey atmosphere,so she shiverd slightly.He noticed hr quivering nd askd hr for coffee.She refused by slightly nodding hr head.
K:aise kaise nahi piogi..Barish ka maza coffee k bina adhura hai,u jst wait here main abi cofe bna k laya..
G:nahi,tum rehne do.Ramukaka hain na..
K:no he has left,actualy mein ne hi unhe jaldi bhej dia,weathr boht kharab tha na,jst 5mins m cmng.
He left gulaal cnfusd,vasant ne kaha tha k wo kuch bhi krne se pehle mujhe purpose krega,nd phr hi koi relation bnane ki koshish krega,takey bad mein wo akela responsible na ho,itna acha chance dia maine lekin...Shit,she thought.She pated hr foot on the floor in anger nd emulate him by repeating hz words "may b bcoz ur my best frnd"huh.She thought for a moment nd determind..Ab dekhti hun ye mujhse kaise bachega,she rushd to the phone nd dialed "fm radio's" numbr nd requestd for a song.
********************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************
Kesar came wd coffee in his hands..
K:"Gulaal,Take ur coffe,he was lukng at the cups,careful not to lose the balance wd them in hz hands.Gulaal..He again called hr name bt no response,he kept the cups on the table,nd lookd here nd there,bt she was no where.His glanced fall on hr shawl on the sofa,he goes out in search of gulaal.And got stunnd,he was not beleiving on his eyes.What he was lookin at?She was enjoying the rain..It was raining heavily..She was totaly drenchd in the rain,hr transperant yellow dress stuck to hr body,which was showing hr s*** figure.Her beautiful body was visible from hr dress.She was twirling in the garden feeling evry single drop of rain on hr,hr creamy bare back nd rain drops on it was luking like dew drops on velvety roses,uff hr back less dresses.She stood in titanic style to feel the cold breeze,he was gloating at her from head to toe,hr shiny eyes,hr nose, hr lips, hr cheeks, hr chin, hr beautiful neck, hr beauty bone.He was admiring hr sharp features in hz heart.As his eyes ran down hr transperant dress was showing hr each curve,he turnd his eyes in embarrasment,bt was unable to resist nd again feast upon hr.Hr delicate stomach,realy she is so hot.She turned around nd started blowing hr duppata in the air.Gulaal was noticing kesar's all expressions, a naughty smile adorned hr face more.Wd strong wind hr duppata slipd from hr hand nd restd on kesar's face wd heavy blown.Gulaal lookd at him nd called him by waving hr fingers,kesar cant refusd to hr innocent beauty.He removd hr dupata from hz face nd came out from the shade,heavy down pour also soaked him.
The song"Tip Tip Barsa Pani"(of film mohra) played on the radio.
Gulaal started dancing on the music as she was totaly lost in enjoyment...She was moving hr both hands on the lyrics
Tip tip barsa pani
paani ne aag lagai..
She waved hr bosom on
 Aag lagi dil mein to dil ko teri yaad ayi,
she twirled while creasing hr body
 teri yaad aai to jal utha mera bheega badan,
she twirl around kesar..
Ab tum hi batao sajan mein kia karun..
(she danced same as raveena tondon did in this song)
 Na na na naam tera mera labon pey aya tha,(she layed on the round table in garden,nd waving hr body nd hands as laying) ho maine bahane se tumhein bulaya tha..(She stand on the table twirling nd waving hr shoulders for performing steps)
kesar was lookng at her without blinking.
jhoom kar aagaya saawan mein kya krun..(she shook hr head nd moving hr hairs enjoyin song nd rain)Tip tip barsa pani,she closed hr eyes aag lagi dil mein to dil ko teri yaad aai..Teri yaad aai to jal utha mera geela badan..Ab tum hi btao sajan mein kya krun?Her foot slipped from the table nd she fell,she closd hr eyes bt simultaneously felt strong arms around hr,she opnd hr eyes nd found hr self in kesar's arms.Hr nose was touchng his nose..They were lookng deep into eachothers eyes.Warmth of his hand which was resting on hr bare back nd thighs making hr slipy,she was melting like a choclate,they both realizd how much close they are,,
G:leave me kesar..Hr words made kesar red in embarrasment,as he was totaly un experienced wt to do?He left hr nd she fell on the floor.
She screams ouch!Kesar came to know wt he hav did?
K:woo m so sory,he sat near her to made hr stand,tumhein lagi to nahi?he askd in sorry tone.
Gulaal got up rubing hr hips,bt shambled nd was felling again bt kesar hold her,leaning on hr,no doubt she is beautiful,rain drops were creasing his pencil nose nd were droping on gulaal's nose.His wet hairs,choclaty eyes juicy lips making hr thirsty,she stand up on hr foots properly,he was holding hr from hr back,they were lost into eachother eyes,he was about to kis hr bt she turnd hr face sheepishly,kesar leand to hr neck nd startd creasing it wd his nose..He was moving his hands on her back everywhere.While she was runing hr fingers in his hairs. She was getting restless as kesar was creasing hr chin, neck nd shoulders wid his lips.She forgot every thing,vasant..Hr plan..Hr real motive for cmng here..Evry thng.She didnt wantd to stop kesar as she didnt wanted to lost this golden opportunity of being in kesar's arms.Slowly nd steadily kesar started coming down on hr he buried his face to hr bosom,he could easily sensd hr accelerated heart beat,he creased hr waist from his lips.one of his hand moved to hr back nd opened hr zip.He touchd hr bare back,his touching sensational cause butterflies in hr stomach.He heard hr moan nd reachd to hr lips still moving hz hand on hr back.He cupd hr face wd other hand nd was about to kiss hr but there was lightening nd sudden thundering happend which made gulaal scared nd she hugged kesar very tightly.Kesar in return holded hr tightly...They were in each other arms for sometime...Suddenly gulaal realized it nd every thing that hv happnd just before.She aparted from him with a jerk..

sorry for this short chappii,,will post very soon next 1...Big smile...love uu...

Edited by Angle_ - 29 February 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyalibose4usharmishtakalika.jsaurisMR21minizzenchanted23alantarsk16Keithuucanuck-umzmanzilmukulSRJKiMahakaalinature2

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Smilesorry if i have forgot to pm any one...waiting impationtely for ur comments...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmishtakalika.jminizz

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
really romantic updates.just caught up with them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jAyushii_Angel

sharmishta Groupbie
sharmishta
sharmishta

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hi yaar, luvd their chii scenes.. good going... updte soon,

kalika.jAyushii_Angel

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Angel Hug..sorry dear,..mein kuch dino ke liye yahaan nahin aa payi and now only I have started to unres ...read both the chapters and good going dearThumbs Up...still the mystery is there about Kesar and also the real intention of Gulaal too...and its quite interesting to read their interactions in the midst of all these mysteries...muje lagtha hein ki Gulaal is falling for him from Mount Everest LOL..and the war between her logics and heartEmbarrassed..Kesar really dont want to lose her and she is feeling guilt on seeing  his trust on her .I guess she is having a hard time...

Tip Tip barsa paani ws really very romanticEmbarrassed...Waiting for the update dear.

Edited by alanta - 03 March 2012 at 7:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Ayushi,I am still blushing yaarEmbarrassedquite romantic.Do update soonSmile

kalika.jAyushii_Angel

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Ayushi, I am so sorry yaar , I completely forgot I reserved this, cause I didn't get to reading your 9th chappie either, I know I am really badOuch I will unres for both chappies tonight, Ek baar maafi daydo yaarHug

Edited by enchanted23 - 01 March 2012 at 5:49am

kalika.jAyushii_Angel

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ayushi...me all blushing now...do update soon dear...

kalika.jAyushii_Angel

Go to top