FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by minizz

This was once again a very romantic chapter thanx alot.Nice follow up to the previous one ahan.Both are falling for each other but what will happen when Kesar comes to know the truth nd what will Vasant do when he realizes that Gulaal has fallen in love with Kesar?kya karega?🤔 dono marenge pakar ke😆so many questions to be answered.I hope you will be able to update soon bht thak gae trip pe jake yar plz thoda sa time do😊.Don't leave us hanging for too long😊jald hi post karungi achha sa chapi
Thank you so much for this lovely update😃ur always welcome honey..keep reading😊
Originally posted by MR21

Ayushi.. this is so romantic one.thank u..do update the next one soon dear...i'll,u keep reding sweety😊sorry for being late i noticed now..CONGRATS on being IF DAZZLER😉
Edited by Angle_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nature2

hiii ...nice❤️

Hii...thanx nature😊  plz keep reading
Originally posted by enchanted23

reswa😊

edit:

Another romantic update Ayushi...nice in fact lovely am still blushing the way Gulaal marofied that chance and the way Kesar lost it sigh!! thanx alooot dear for ur appreciation

And that loss of electricity and the mini chiii that followed was so aesthetically described I just luved it and wanted Gulaal to stealofy another chance and go for that fleeting kiss again☺️  aditi tere lie hi is chappi mein bhi mini chhii dala...hope u like it😳

I am looking forward to next romatic update,agla chappi bhi romantic chahie😲  tu to maha advance hai yar😉thodi der ke liye vasant ko bhul ja,🤔 achha?and let Gulaal truly and completely fall for him and same for him too before he comes to know any truth...i don't mind if this is going on for another few chappies...sab mujhe tmatar or andey marenge...story agey jo nahi barhe gi na...un se permission le lo to theek hai,i dnt mind😃

lovely chappie...awaiting your return anxiously so that we can get next update😍

arey zalimo thora sa time do,jaldi post karungi...love uuu,keep reading nd commenting😃
Originally posted by Kesarmania

Again a very romantic chapter dear.:-)   u like it?? thanx honey...yeh dp mujhe dey dey thakur😆...love it nd u too,keep reading nd comenting😊
keep it up
Originally posted by arti07

nice ahem ahem chapii  thanx aru, i loved how beautifully u described the chii moments  thats my good ness lovely update waiting for the next  plz keep reading dear😊
m unable to post my poster alanta😭Edited by Angle_ - 12 years ago
😊
Edited by Angle_ - 12 years ago
Angle ..I am waiting for update😳
😃Hello all...i know its too late..but plz bare wd me😃...guys i have a surprise for u...any guessess🤔???
ok let me tell u...Humari pyari,sweety,lovely alanta ne humari ff k lie posture bnaya hai...

THANX ALOT my baby😃...m so glad that u did this much for my ff...plz accept this from me🤗 Actually the real happines is because alanta u showed me in this pic that u r imagineing the same gulaal nd kesar that i wanted u too imgine...Guys hope u all r imagining the same gulsar...😊

Gulaal wd dreamy eyes...she is ambitious girl..she is beautiful nd also know that how to use hr beauty..Beauty with Brain...

Kesar...with mysterious eyes...no one knows his mystery...bt have realy lovely look that he enchant every one with his charm...REaly awesome that is for u dear👏
(sach kahun to alanta tune aisi pic choose ki hai,jise dekh kar mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai)😛

Plz guys do comments to appreciate our lovely nd creative friend ALANTA nd hit likes not for me but for alanta nd hr lovely posture😊 keep going alanta👍🏼