FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
res😃

Ayushi,this was great.awww Gulaal is falling in her own trap.She has started doing things for Kesar and it gives her joy. she has started caring for him and she needs to keep saying to herself that all this is just a drama,not real.Although she does get hurt when Kesar talks to her rudely.She is in a complete state of confusion and is not able to accept her true feelings for Kesar.I loved the way she makes him smile and that scene was beautifully written and hai hai Gulaal tho Kesar ko seduce karne chali thi aur yeh kya khud hi phas rahi hai which I enjoyed😳Vasant...now what can I say about him...maybe I will change my views about him later on cause right now I don't  feel too good about him.
I am looking forward to the next update.mujhe bhi jaanana hai ki aakhir yeh Natasha kaun hai?
A wonderful chapter Ayushi.Great job👏
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago

hi ayushi, good update yaar
i loved the way gullu prepared dinner for kesu and got ready for date with him.
I hope all confusion and misunderstanding will be cleared among them soon.
Ok is vasant gud in ur story or a villian ?
Coz i get neg vibes 4 him!
Looking 4wd to more kes-gul moments
great job frn:-)Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
res 

Edit:

Loved it yaar...gulaal is feeling for kesar n she is trying hard to deny it...but all in vain...some day she had to accept it...she is comparing vasant n kesar...n she is giving reasons that vasant is good n kesar is fraud...
kesar in angry mood...we all love him like this...she made him smile...n she is happy to do this...
ab aage kya hoga..jaldi se update kar...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
wt a dhamakedaar chapi Ayu,maza agaya parh k,bt itna chhota..!
gulaal bechari ko bs ab yahi kehna baqi reh gaya tha..."hey bhagwan mujhe uthaley"nd kesu black magic krta hai...too funy.chal acha hai gulu ka plastr utra,ab bhaag dor kregi,nd kya job arange ki hai kesu ne?apne chef ki...lolx.tune natasha k barey main kuch nahi btaya,bt phr b bht interstng tha.tera vasy wahan betha gulu ko advise krta rehta hai,khud se to kuch hota nahi,now its seems to b vry intrstng in furthr updates,nd wt a description u r writng foh gullu,is awesome.bechala keshu ab kya btayega abt natasha?tu to jhatke de kr mar he dale gi bt realy a bari wali jhapi for u...plz do update soon,love u...
great work dear!Edited by SMILEY_ - 12 years ago
Hi Ayushi, Sorry I haven't commented here earlier, I just read all 8 chapters in one go and the story seems really interesting. You have done a great job in carving each character of your story so different from the actual GK but totally convincing none the less Also Vasant seems like a very interesting character with lot of layers...

what can I say I am really impresses as you say it's you first effort,I have totally enjoyed whatever I have read so far so please be prepared for my vishesh tippanis from now on...

Hope you can update soon, Thank you for a lovely FF😊
Ayushi..this was really nice and I liked the track so much and Gulsar's interactions in the midst of so much mysteries..Good going dear👍🏼..do update soon😊
Hlw all,guys m realy in tension.plz help me guys.yar m unable to login in india forum...m tryin again nd again bt the note "ur cookies has been disabled"they r showing.plz tel me any method if u k9 guys,how to enable the cookies.i wana post ff 4m laptop,dnt k9 wts wrong wd it?i cant post ff 4m my cell,i' ll w8 4ur replies.thanx,AYU..
Originally posted by minizz

res😃

Ayushi,this was great.awww Gulaal is falling in her own trap.She has started doing things for Kesar and it gives her joyhmm. she has started caring for him and she needs to keep saying to herself that all this is just a drama,not real.Although she does get hurt when Kesar talks to her rudely.She is in a complete state of confusion and is not able to accept her true feelings for Kesar😊.I loved the way she makes him smile and that scene was beautifully written and hai haithanxx Gulaal tho Kesar ko seduce karne chali thi aur yeh kya khud hi phas rahi hai which I enjoyed😳Vasant...now what can I say about him...maybe I will change my views about him later on cause right now I don't  feel too good about him.
I am looking forward to the next update.mujhe bhi jaanana hai ki aakhir yeh Natasha kaun hai?
A wonderful chapter Ayushi.Great job👏thanx alot mini for this comment..keep reading nd comenting..love uu😃
Originally posted by Kesarmania

hi ayushi, good update yaar thanxx yaar...
i loved the way gullu prepared dinner for kesu and got ready for date with him.yaa,it was so sweet..
I hope all confusion and misunderstanding will be cleared among them soon.hope so..
Ok is vasant gud in ur story or a villian ? of course yar,mera vassy negative kaise ho sakta hai...
Coz i get neg vibes 4 him!  ahan?
Looking 4wd to more kes-gul moments   hope u 'll like the next update...
great job frn:-)
 😃 thanx dear...keep reading nd commenting..love u yar