Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 - Page 8

SMILEY_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww,wt hapn yushi baby?tujhe achank kya hua?mein to is intezar mei thi k tu post krey to phir mei kru,come on yara!we r writng 4gulsar,not 4othrs,plz cntinu,vrna tune puri zindagi nae btana,y gullu was ptaaing kesu.w8ng foh ur post.acha sun fb pay ane se pehle miscall zrur daina.tc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre Ayushi,here I thought that you might be busy or something.had no idea that you were feeling like this.usually I don't ask for updates bas bahut der lagaathe hain then I start pestering😆
you have to post the next update yaar.I do love this story and want to know what happens next.so please jaldi se update kar.ok😃
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx alot,miniz,alanta,faryal nd smiley.guys may b u all may nw easily undrstand tht only u guys wants my ff.thnx 4ur all lub nd suport.
Mini yar,i k9 i updat late,bt the reason is not tht eithr my writng sped is slow or i didnt gt the time to write.the reason is "my hesitation"guys i was the regular bt silent readr of all ur topics,tht u were discusng here,b4 gulaal's endng also.bt @ tht time i also hesitate to join ths forum nd being a part of ur lively discussion.nd whn i found my self un control,tht i cant stop mY self to do coments on ur ffs,so i joind the forum.ff to ek bahana hai,main reason to apke dil mei jaga bnana hai.gulaal serial end hogaya,bt whn i saw the bond between galoolians,i realy wishd to b a part of ths group.guys i realy wants u all as my frnd...
may b mein tum sb ko bore kr rhi hun.bt its true,may b sm type of inferioty m felng,tht u guys do not want to accept me.thts y m behavng so stupid.so plz bare wd me,i only need ur freindshp nd support.plz accept me,m gona write new chapi,wil updt   as soon as possible.m postng it 4m phn,i cnt show u my emo.lv u guys..!
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angel...🤗..come on yaar..dont feel so bad..the main thing that attracted me to this forum is the friendship bond here,...we all are waiting for ur FF..hahaha..hey dont think u are behaving stupid😆..Come on jaldi se update post kar😛
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayushi,awww don't feel so bad.This forum and the people here are very friendly,nowadays everyone is slightly busy otherwise this is a lovely place.So cheer up and quickly post your update😃 Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ayushi...dont feel bad yaar..even i joined here after the show is completed...now as u can understand..here every one is busy as most of them r working...may be we take some time to come up with comments but we do read the updates... .so do update soon...

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Thanx alot frnz,i cant tell u how much ur words r valueble 4me.will updt 2morrow.nd plz as a frnd tell me tht how cn i improve my writng?as u all r awesm writrs,m i writng gud?nd i used to write my ff mostly in hindi,coz i thought wo feeling nahi aati vrna..u guys betr tel me.nd thnx,thnx,thnx once again.u all r right,m also a stdnt,we all r bzy nd hardly gt time to cmnt.bt plz m requestng to all my dearest readrs tht plz kindly hit like btn for me.lv u all,thny 4ur support!Ayush!!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Thanx alot frnz,i cant tell u how much ur words r valueble 4me.will updt 2morrow.nd plz as a frnd tell me tht how cn i improve my writng?as u all r awesm writrs,m i writng gud?nd i used to write my ff mostly in hindi,coz i thought wo feeling nahi aati vrna..u guys betr tel me.nd thnx,thnx,thnx once again.u all r right,m also a stdnt,we all r bzy nd hardly gt time to cmnt.bt plz m requestng to all my dearest readrs tht plz kindly hit like btn for me.lv u all,thnx 4ur support!Ayush!!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Chapter_08

Tears rolled down from hr eyes on hr soft cheeks,hr nose was pink nd hr face was pale orange like hr dress,she was sobbing,dont no why,what is happening to me?Why i m behaving so?Why?Why its hurting me to know that kesar was involved in that natasha.It means vasnt was right.But why i still dont want to accept this fact,even when the proof is in my hand she thought,she wanted to be blind before seeing this pic,Why m feeling so helpless,why its realy unbeleivable?Even when i knew the fact already,Wht difrence it makes,I already hd information abt his character,only confirmation i wanted,so whn it has conformd tht he is such a bastd..,so why my heart is refusing me to agree...She thought.
She spent hr whole night to find out the answers of these questions nd gazng the pics nd letters.
Next morning,her thoughts was interuptd by the nurse,who hv came to do hr check up,she told hr tht hr wound hv heald nd vry soon the plasture wil b removd.Whn she left,gulaal fresh n up hr self.Aftr brkfast she scaned natasha's picture,nd searchd on hr laptop,nd found hr as an ITEM GIRL(Dancer).She came to k9 that she hv workd in 3 movies wd kesar.Bt now whr is she?Dont know,accordng to the rumors may b she hv dead,or had attemptd suicied.She lost in her deep thoughts,coz the last movie she hv workd in, was with kesar.She only hv performd in a single song in tht movie,bt she used to join kesar daily on the sets.She detrmind hrself to ask abt hr from kesar.Bt She decided not to tell anything vasant without any confrmation.She went online nd found 8 mails from kesar,she got confusd 2 saw them, coz in evry mail he have askd hr abt hr health whch was showing his concern,hz sweet nd careing behviour for hr he hav maild abt to tk ur bfast,lunch nd diner on time.Abt tkng hr medicine regularly,abt not to walk nd roam in the house alot,abt sleep on time nd he also hv given hr complt detail abt how hz shootng is gng on,how bzy his days r gng,whch shows tht how much importnce he was gvng hr.vasant came online.
V:hello dear!
G:hi vasy,hru?
V:m gud meri jan.Bs yar bht mis kr rha hun tumhe,24ghante tumhare sath rehne ki adat jo hogae hai.
G:acha?Ru sure 24ghante?She smirk!
V:mm...Ok 18ghante,lekin is mein mera koi fault nahi hai,mein to kehta tha na tumhain,tum khud hi raat mein mujhe apne rum se nikal daiti thi...,
G:i ddnt say tumhara koi fault hai.Evn m also msng u alot.Mein kb se tumhara w8 kr rhi thi,itni dair mein online aye.
V:yar tumhare jane k baad sara burden mujh pe par gaya hai,bri mushkil se time mila,wel,kuch pta chala?Koi proof mila?
G:nahi vasy,abi to kuch nahi,lekin umeed hai k bht jald humara kam hojayega,u dnt wory,i hv promisd na,to pura bhi krungi,nd dnt wory,vry soon i'll cme back to u.Bs kuch din or,
V:oh janu,i cant tel u kitna akela hogaya hun yahan,sara kam mujhe akele krna par rha hai,
G:smild,oh to janab se akele kam smbhala nahe ja rha,to q akele kr rhe ho,mm...y dnt u keep any asistant manager,in my replacement,4a month?
V:sach kaho janeman,rakhlun?Tumhari replacement mein,he smirk,tumhare sare kam phir wo hi kregi?He raisd his eyebrows for teasng hr,
G:pupy face,nahe mera ye matlb nahi tha.
Vsy laughd,stupid grl,tumhari jaga kbi koi nahi lay skta na sirf mere dil mein even office mein b tumhare jaisi journalist kbi nahi askti.Acha ye btao kesar rai k dil mein kitni jaga bnai madam ne?
G:wo,pta nahi.
V distrbd:q usne wahan jane k bad tumse contct nahi kia?
G:han kia hai,roz call krta hai nd mails b krta hai.
V:to tumne kia baat ki us sey?Kuch kaam bna?
G in frustration:nahi vasy,meine uski mails ka reply nahi kia nd cal k time pay to mein wase b so rhi thi to return cal nahi ki maine.
V:wat?Ru mad?Gulaal tum wahan kya soch k bethi ho yar,k wo tum pe rape krega,no never.Wo aisa kbhi nahi krega,wo aise larko mein se nahi hai,wo koi sboot nahi chhodta,he is so clever.He just wants to make u madly in love with him,nd thn u wil handover urself to him.But u only hv to pretend so,u only make him sure that u love him alot nd ready to make physical relation wd him.She remembrd the lines tht she hd readn in the letr,"mujhpe reham karo,mein tumhare bina nahi ji skti,mein aj rat tumhara intzar krungi,tum aaoge na..."vsnt is right,any1 can easily undrstnd the condition of that girl,who was madly need kesar,natsha seemd realy helpless,acordng to ths letr.
V:helo?Ru thr?Kahan kho gae?
G:nahe kuch nahe,ur right vasnt,i'll show the same behaviour as ur sayin,mein abi reply krungi uski mails ka.
V:han,bt,its not easy bcoz he is vry smart,bt yet how soon as possible,assure him that ur madly in love with him.Aftr tht,u k9 na jan..,
G:ya,i k9.Uske baad usey koi nahi bcha payega.
V:ok janu,m quit bzy,kal bat krenge,love u,bye.
G:love u too,bye.
She thn replid of kesar's mails,tht she is fine nd no need to wory abt hr,nd she is msng him alot."Take care,"
At nigh gulaal was lying on hr bed,bt was not sleepng.She was playing wd hr pendent nd was in deep thoughts,aisa kya Black magic krta hai ye,or realy koi sboot nahi chorta,hr bat se saf zahir hai k natsha uske pechey thi wo nahi,bay wja usko shutng pay join krna,ziada se ziada time spend krna.Kuch smajh nahi araha,she gt up in frustration,she hold pilow in hr arms nd thought magr wo gae kahan?Achanak kesar se dur q chali gae,3movies sath ki thi bhale sirf song kie the usne bt puri movie shoot hone tk uske sath rehna,phir ab kia hua?Or uski maut kese hui?Jaise vsant ne us larki k bare mein btaya tha,agr ye b waise he iski grl frnd reh chuki hai to acordng to the situation,kesar ne uske sath relation bnaye,or jb usne apne baby k lie uska naam manga hoga,to usne usey marva dia hoga.Simple! Bt mera dil ye manne ko tayar hi nae hai,kiun??
G:uff,she hold hr head wd hr both hands.Mera sar phat jayega.Ziada mt soch gulaal, so ja, subha sochna,abi bs so ja.She lied on the bed closd hr eyes nd saw kesar..,UFF, she opnd hr eyes huridly,yeh kya horaha hai mujhe?Ab to ankhe bnd kr k bhi nazar aney laga hai wo,Uska jadu mujh par q ho raha hai,ye kam jitna asan lga tha mujhe,us se b ziada mushkil hai,par akhir aisa kia hai usme jo mujhe uski trf atract krta hai,she lost in his thots,in hz sweet memories,memrz of kitchn,of icecream parlour,of bed,of movie time,she felt hs tchng sensations,a difrnt type of cold ran across to hr body,hr heart startd beatng fast to thnk abt him,hr eyes was shining unknowingly a smile apeard on hr face bt soon vanishd whn she remembrd hz mails nd said to hrself,chahe kisi b wje se,use kitna khayal hai mera hr mail mein mere paon k bare mein puchta hai,how carng,or vsant usne ek bar b nahi puchha k ab mera paiyr kaisa hai,sirf mision k bare mein he discus kia,lekin kesar to itna busy hone k bawajood mujhe roz cal krta hai,usey itne bzy schedule mein b tym mil jata hai mere lie,bt sudnly she thought, ru mad gulal?,ur comparing ur vasy wd tht monster,vasnt se ziada pyar tujhe koi nahe kr skta,agr wo sirf plan ka puchta hai to wo b islie k mein jaldi kam finish kr k uske pas chali jaun,or kesar wo to sirf ek dhoka hai,bs dhoka,wo yeh sb ye jatane k lie krta hai k usey meri bht fikar hai.She took a deep breath nd closd hr eyes nd mumbld,kb tak?Kb tk apne dil ko smjhaungi mein,oh God plz hlp me.
Her next 2days past in loave,wd loads of question in hr mind ready 4kesar.Nd in too much confusion that she nvr felt such type of felng 4even vsnt,so y she is felng 4kesar,Her heart askd,is it jealous?as usuall the ansr is SHUT UP! its nthng like that.She was eagerly w8ng 4him,now she hv been recovr,nd hr plasture hv took out.Now she can walk easily bt cant run.On the day of his arrival,she called all the servants nd ordrd them to clean the entire house properly nd decorate it with blossom roses nd candles.She wantd to made the surroundngs Romantic,tht may hz mood wil b gud nd she'll gt the chance 2ask abt natasha.She cooked all the dinner herself at tht.Aftr finishd the kitchn corse,she went to hr room for gteng ready for him,she was doing all this to only pretend tht she is in love wd him,bt hr heart was feelng great pleasure for doing all this 4him,she was continusly using to mumbld for assuring hr heart tht "this is only drama,m nt serious,ye to bs usey phasane k lie hai,mujhe bhala q khushi hogi uske aney ki,wt difrnc it makes?".She came out of the room to heard the voice of car stopd.Kesar came inside wd driver, luggage in drivr's hnd.Hz glancd fell at gulaal nd he got stund to saw hr, in pure white drerss she was luking fairy,like pure as no one hv touchd hr evr,she was luking like a cindrela,no snow white,no,no better than all of them,may b like, tht she hv cm 4m the fairy land,a princess,a doll ya she was lukng like a crystal lady in hr white shiny dress,she was welcmng him wd hr beautiful smile,hr set of white teeth was glimerng like hr dres,hr matchng white pearl jwelry was realy suitng hr,hr silky, straight hairs were opnd nd flutterng through the air,creasing hr cheeks,hr lips wd hr shiny gloss makng him thirsty .He was gazing hr from last 5 mints,from head to toe.She felt  realy awkward,she lowerd hr eyes to broke tht eye lock.She felt embarras bt to hide it she askd driver to kept the lugage in kesar's room.Nd thn went to him nd said "Dekha,mujhe pta tha k tum aise hi react kroge,hogaye na heran,mera paon bilkul thk jo hogaya hai,now i m fit.he smiled at hr,she took hz jacket 4m hz hand,  they both went inside nd sat on the sofa in living room,kesar lookd around nd askd in amusement,yeh itni decoration..?
G:tumhare lie,socha tum ye sb dekh kr fresh hojaoge,q tumhe acha nahi laga?
K:nahi nahi,boht acha laga.Infact m feeling quite relax.
G with smile:ek kam kro tum jaldi se fresh hojao,mein khana lgva deti hun,subha se meine b kuch nahi khaya,bohat bhuk lgi hai.
K:q tumne q kuch nahi khaya?
G:wo,bs tumhare intzar mei kuch khane ka man hi na kia,ab dono sath mein khayenge.
K:thek hai,mein abi fresh hoke ata hun,he left.
Next seen!
They both were sitng on the dining table nd were eatng the food.Gulaal wantd to b frank wd him,so she may thn could easily ask abt natasha,she startd doing hr "chik chik"
G:mm...Khana acha bna haina?Kesar simply noded hz head in yes,
G:aaj sara khana tumhara fav hai tumhe to acha lage ga hi,mein b kya puch rhi hun,waise tumhara tour kaisa raha?Wahan ka weathr kaisa tha?He didnt reply..Ofcourse,january mein to thand hi hogi,mein b na bs yunhi puch rhi thi,she smirk aftr hr stupid questions.Acha tumhari shootng kaisi rahi?Itni sardi mein shootng krte hue prblm hui hogi na.Kesar was continuesly eatng the diner wdout gvng any response,gulaal gt cnfusd,she cleard hr throat nd tried again.
G:tum pareshan lag rahe ho,shayad thak gaye ho na.Koi baat nahi,ab tum rest kro waise b Wahan din raat shoot kia hoga tumne,or tumhara P.A,kesar stopd eating,wo tha kya wahan tumhare sath,uski to maa bemar haina,tum ne sb kuch khud hi manage kia hoga,i hope uski mom jaldi theek hojayen,uske baghair sara kam tumne handle kia hoga, burdn pad gaya hoga na tum par,Kesar yelled at hr:enough!, Gulaal almost shivered of hz sudn behaviour,hr heart was throbing fast nd just rebuking him monster,idiot,stupid aisa koi krta hai bhala,y he shout like this.She was so confusd,hr lips was shivering,lumps down in hr throat,she tried to speak...KKKESSAR??
K:enough gulaal buhat hua,Mein mohtaj nahi hun kisi ka,kar skta hun mein akele sb kuch,nahi hai mujhe kisi ki zrurat,or aise insaan ki to bilkul nahi jo selfish ho,jis k lie kisi ka us par bharosa koi maiyne na rakhta ho,jise sirf paise se matlab ho,jo meri,meri gulaal, KESAR RAI ki back stabbing krey,He stand up,Mein sb kuch brdasht kar skta hun gulaal,bt ye bilkul brdasht nahi kr skta k koi mujhe dhoka day,mujhe double cross krey,mujhe jhoot or jhoot bolne vale se sakht nafrat hai,or usne mujhe dhoka dia hai,mujhse jhoot pe jhoot bola,mera bhorsa tora hai usne,or khud bhag gaya.Jab mr.Sinha ne mujhe uske barey mein btaya meine tab bhi unka yaken nahi kia,even unhi ko ghalat kaha.Or uska sach samne lane k lie hi main unke sath gaya tha,is ykeen k sath k wo kbhi mujhe cheat nahi karega.Bt usne na sirf mera,blke meri dosti,mera bharosa mere jazbat sb ka mazak uraya hai,he made fun of my feelings.His eyes filled wd tears,Mein kbi maaf nahi kr skta aise insaan ko,never!,Naam b nahi sunna chahta mein uska,He left in anger nd slammed the door of hz room on hr face,gulaal jumpd onto the voice of 'crashsh',may b he hv brokn the vase.She realy got scared,went to hr room nd lockd the door.She throw hr dupata on the bed,she was sweating instead the cold weathr of shimla,she poured water in the glass,nd drunk it widout took a single breath between,kitna critical insaan hai yeh,ek taraf dhoka,jhoot,back stbing,in sb chezo se nfrat hai,or dusri taraf yahi sb kuch iski fitrat,aadat or time pas hai. Agr mein ek pal ko maan b lun,k kesar aisa nahi hai or mujhe koi ghalt fehmi hui hai,nahin,agr ye sirf misundrstanding hai to wt abt tht natasha?Ya phir ye sb mujhe empress krne k lie tha?Nahi nahin,kesar k pas to realy mr.Sinha k itne calls aa rhi thi,ye jhoot nahi ho skta.She rolled hr hairs nd layd on the bed 4sleep,she closed hr eyes bt as kesar's words echod in hr ears,mujhe jhoot or jhut bolne vale se skht nafrt hai,mein aise insan ko kbi maaf nahi kr skta.She opnd hr eyes gt up,nd thought "jab kesar ko pta chalega k main b yahan usey dhoke se phasane aai hun,to...tohh...wo mera kya krega,wo to mujhe mar hi dalega,meine first time uska aisa roop dekha hai,itna gussa,wo mera kya haal karega?She then tried to control hr fast heart beat,a difrnt type of thrill across through out hr body,she tried to calm hrself nd thought,tb tk to wo jail mein hoga na,mera kia bigaar le ga.Lekin jitni jaldi ho sake mujhe yahan se apna kam finish kr k jana chahie.Wo sch mein monster hai.She thn rushd to the door to cnfrm tht the door is lockd.She said 2hrself,ab to bs tumhen apne pyar ka wishvas dilana hai,or phir mera kam khatam,baqi jo kroge tum kroge,or phasogey...She then went to sleep...

Next morning as usual always late, bt detrmined nd ofcourse beautiful like always,nd dress up in purple frock,with lite blue ribbin on outline,with purple jwelry bt decent lite purple nd ferozi make up,nd the most important opnd silky hairs,she came out nd came 2k9 tht kesar' hv nt cm out of hz room nd hv refusd to tk breakfast,ramu kaka told hr abt hz futile atempts bt stil she forcd hm to bring the bfast tray,tht she 'll tk hz bfast to hm.She went inside nd found the entire room totaly mess,nd ya the broken vase telling hr tht her fathom was right,the room was tellng hr tht he hv not sleep the whole night,she saw hm sitng on the window nd was gazng outside,she cleard hr throat for beckoned him,he lukd at hr bt thn again startd lukng out of the window,she spoke in a very lovely tone wd a wide smile:GD MRNING...
     No response...
She kept the tray on the table nd went to him,kept hr both hands on hr waist,was gvng a teachr expressions,she startd peepng out of the window nd found the beautiful panorama of the lake whch was shining in the sunlight,bt she pretnded to b unknown,kesar lukd at hr,she lukd at him from the corner of hr eye nd said,arey!Yeh kya dekh rahey ho,mujhe laga, ya to bahar malika sherawat ki movie chal rhi hai,ya phr khud m.s hai,par ye kia?Yeh b koi dekhne ki cheez hai,she th brust into laugh,bt kesar even didnt pasd a single smile,she grined 'bad joke!' Nd sat infront of him on the window,mm...Ok, tumhara mood thk krne k lie,mein tumhe joke sunati hun,he fold hr hands nd took a deep breath wdout lookng at hr,she smirk ok,koi bat nahi,phir kbhi,he was luking stuning in hz black silk night shirt,hz hairs were on hz forehead,hz broad chest was visible 4m hz shirt,his attitudes were making him more attractive,she lost hr senses nd gazing him continously,as she luks at hz lips,hr throat went dry,she wantd to fulfil hr dream may b, tht she hv seen countles times,bt only she knew how she was controling hrself,wil she evr gt the chance to kiss his soft juicy lips,he lukd at hr coz may b he was w8ng for hr more tries to make him smile,she lost in hz almond ocean of eyes,she never wantd to broke this eye lock,she came back to his senses when she heard the pecks of sparrows on the upper glas window,bt she stil didnt broke the eyelock,she wanted to hide hr feelings she again played a trick to make him smile,she smiled widely,nd beckond at hz lips nd said agae,kesar who was already amusd to saw in hr shiny black eyes,felt a pinch in hz heart nd focusd on hr words "agae",kaha na agae,wo pyari si cute si,agae,bs ek mere lie agae,agae na wahi.kya?Escapd 4m kesar's mouth.
G:"SMILE!!"
Kesar closd hr eyes nd smiled widely,nd shook hz head on hr infantile behaviour,bt actualy the smile didnt came coz of the trik,it only came to saw gulaal's beautiful,cheeky smile.
G:yes!She joy in happines,Hansa dia na,chalo ab jaldi se mood theek kar lo,nd hv sm bfast,chalo chalo,khane ko kbi intzar nahi krwate.She hold hz hand 'knowingly' nd drag him to the sofa table.She was trying to read hz expresion on her evry action,nd felng succesful in hr tricks.
K:is ki kya zrurat hai gulaal,mujhe bhuk nahi hai,
G:kaise nahi hai bhuk,ek bite khao gay to khud hi bhuk khul jaye gi,
she made hm sit nd feed hm from hr hand,chalo mun kholo,said gulal.Kesar ate nd felt relax in hr company.
G:kaise bne hain? Meine ramu kaka se kaha tha,k tumhare lie aloo paratha bnayen,tumhe pasand aye?
K:han bht tasty hain,he stopd hr hand to feed hm,saying ab tum khao, mein khalunga.He said while eating,Waise raat ko khana ziada tasty tha,shayad phir se ramukaka kisi new chef ko lay aye hain,bt ye cook pehle wale se better hai,ise rakh laite hain.While eating she chockd ahm..Ahm..,of hz coment
K:u ok,
g:drank water, han thek hun,
aftr bfast ramukaka came for tkng the dishes back,while they both were taking tea,
k:ramu kaka,kal jis chef ne diner bnaya tha,use permenantly rakh lain,
rk lukd at gulaal,while she was bzy enjoing tea,ignoring them.
Rk:ji par?
K:kya ?Wo salry ziada mang raha hai?Us se puch lo,
rk:kesar baba,ap khud hi puch lain,apke samne hi to bethi hain.He took the dishes nd left kesar in cnfusion,he lukd at hr questiond?K:Gulaal?
G:wd a wink,q mein acha khana nahi bna skti, they both brust into laugh.Acha ab mujhe ye btao kal raat tumhein hua kia tha?I mean aisa kya kia tumhare p.A ne?
K:gulaal ek director apni movie k lie mere peeche para hua tha,bt i refusd to do tht movie.Prblm kuch nahe hai,bs wo movie india k bahar shoot honi hai,mere asistnt ne dhoke se baqi movies k sath sath us movie k papers b mujh se sign krwa lie,agr ab main mana krta hun to,i wil have to pay 5lakh as a fine.Lekin dukh is bat ka nahe tha,jst for sake of few rupees he deceivd me.Mujhse kehta kitna paisa chahie tha usey mein deta.Bt..He..Kesar gt emotional.
G:calm down kesar,she kept hr hand on hz shouldr,
K:realy gulal,m extremly sorry abt my behaviour,meine tumse b kal raat itne gusa mein baat ki.
G:look kesar,we should do not harm ourselves for those selfish people who even dnt care abt us,we only should live happy for those peoples who realy care for us,who realy need us,we should only smile,smile plz.Kesar smild,thts like a gud boy,hamesha aise he muskurate raho,qk apki ye muskurahat kisi ki zindagi hai,they lookd deep into each other eyes,i mean tumhare lakho fans kitna chahte hain tumhain,
k:or tum?
G:she gt uncomfortable,han?She lowered hr eyes said sheepishly,Han ofcourse,mein bhi.kesar hold hr hand nd said:thts gud,vrna i thought k tumhein shahrukh ziada pasand hai,they both laugh on hz smirk, k:thanx,thanx 4evry thng,meine suna tha,aaj dekh b lia,kuch log waqai itne khaas hote hain k unke hone k ehsaas se hi,sari pareshania,mayusian khatam hojati hain or dil ko sukoon milta hai.Sch mein tum bht achi ho gulaal,thnx alot,nd diner waqai bht delicious tha thnx 4it also,
G:yeh acha hai,mujhe kehte ho frndship mein no thnx,no sory or khud dono ki ratt lga rkhi hai,she withdrew hr hnd 4m hz,she didnt wantd to b again lost in hz touch.Acha ab tum fresh hojao,dupehar k 11.Bje hain,or tum abi nahaye b nahi,mein abi ati hun,nd she left or may b escapd 4m hz fragrance,whch was making hr moand nd lost in hz world,While going to hr rum,she blushd to thnk of his touch.Bt got distrbd coz of conclusion in hr mind between vasant nd kesar.Mujhe kia hojata hai?Q mein uske samney ja kr wo sb kuch bhool jati hun jo meine plan kia hota hai,or aisi baatein krne lagti hun jo kbi sochi b nahi hoti.Main pichle 1saal se vasz sath relationship mein hun,par kbi uske pratee mere man me ye sb q nahi aya.She lukd hr self into dressing mirror,nd thought gulaal tune sirf islie uska mood thk krne ki koshish ki na takey to us sey natasha k barey mein puch sake?Ya phr islie k tu usey udaas nahi dekh saki?She sat on the bed in frustration,saying,Uff,main pagal hojaungi.Oh God plz kisi tarha is natasha ka kuch pta chal jaye.Aftr sm time,Hr thoughts interrupted by kesar's voice,
K:gulaal,gulaal kaha ho tum?
G:why he is calling me?She went out
K:gulal,wo maine abi doctor ko call kia tha,unhone kaha k tumhe check up k lie lay aun,abhi to tumhara plastr utra hai to check up zruri hai,if ur ready, so lets go.
G:ya sure,chalo..!
In hospital..Aftr check up doctor prescript some medicines for inner recovery,nd oil for foot massage.He also strictly advise hr not to run,nd not to walk alot.Aftr tkng the medicine 4m the pharmacy of hospital they drove home.On the way,Gulaal said to hrself agr kesar mere bichhaye hue jal mein phas rha hai to wo mujhe kbi jane nahi dayga,agr wo sch mein mujh mein interestd hoga to mujhe kbi job nahi krne dayga,wd this she  threw an other card nd said:kesar,stop the car,he stopd while askng kuch chahie yahan se?
G:wo yaha meri ek 4nd rehti hai,usne mujhe job k bare mein btaya tha tht uske ofice mein vaccancy hai,kesar plz dont mind bt m realy gt tired of this unemployment,pichle 3,4months se mein useless bethi hun,bt now i thnk m f9 so i should start my search for gud job,nd waise b mein yunhi ziada din tumhare sath,tumhare ghar par nahi reh skti.She was abt to opnd the door of the car,bt he startd drivng the car again,
K:han gulaal,ur right, bt uski koi zrurat nahe hai,i hv already arrange a job for u.U hv told me once tht u were asistant manager some where,so i hv find a gud job for u,acording to ur taste.Tum ek bar dekh lo,nd agr tumhe koi aitraaz ho to phr beshak tum apni frnd k ofice mein try kr skti ho,or jahan chahe reh sakti ho.
Hr eyes widnd to hear ds,ise to koi faraq hi nahe para,she was lukng at him shockd nd sense less,ye To ghar se b nikal raha hai,nd job b dilwa raha hai.Only one line wantd to she wantd to say at tht time,
HEY BHAGWAN MUJHE UTHALEY...
Precap;😉
G:Natasha arora,tumhari kon thi kesar???
He was lukng at hr in shock!!!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
HWz update??😊kindly hit like button nd do comments,ur precious comments r realy mean to me😃😃,,,thnx once again for ur love nd support...lov u alll😉