update for 23rd mar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

it's my first update .

the episode starts with nanda family selecting dresses for the wedding.[ sorry i don't know her name] .then babe comes and talks  something abt anjali .then nitya expresses her very old concern for anjali . then deeda givae her a look and thinks i hope there will be no mother like nitya nanda. then it is shown that kavya is playing with ved .then romila chachi comes and tells that while coming anjali has got in a land slide .he then request her not to tell anybody else .then it is seen that nitya is calling somebody and telling him to finish off kavya.then she sudenly turns back to find romila's son standing there .here kavya comes and search for anjali .he calls out for her and goes in some bushes[it's all snowing] .on the other hand anjali comes near his car and calls out his name and goes into the bushes .kavya hears her and runs in that direction .they meet [it's a nice scene ] .they ask eachother how r they .then anjali tells him that somebody called her and said that kavya got caught in a landslide .then he says tht somebody did the same with romila chachi .then he wonders who can do this mazack to them .then pammi is shown . romila chachi come there and talks abt them .[kavya and anjali ].then it is seen that everybody in the house is enjoying .idon't know some party.here anjali and kavya are talking abt their first meeting and those scenes with the song .then she says that they can never meet when kavya ask her to give a chance for teir relashionship .when anjali is abt to go a truck comes in her way and she is abt to be hit .then kavya comes and moves her away then the lorry comes and hit kavya's car and then kavya and anjali rolls and falls from the mountain in the backdrop huge mountains are shown .in the same time in the nanda house  everybody is seen dancing and enjoying .then nitya gets a call tht they had finished kavya .😡 then she goes and talk some rubish in front of kavya's father's photo .deeda is worried abt kavya then bauji comes and consoles her .kavya and anjali are seen lying in the snow with blood flowing from their head .then sudenly kavya wakes and looks for anjali and then he get's and goes towards her and takes her in her arms and cry.the episode ends with it.

saba

Edited by ironicalz - 18 years ago
😭 I hopeeeee anjali isss okkk.. thanks for the update
awwww...but its da start of der reunion, jus like da skiing incident wen kavya hurt hiself, dis tym its anjali, wen she gains concious dey will hug n let der feelings out (hopefully)
thanx 4 the update
cant wait to see what happens tommorow
thanxx
oh poor things!! 😭 😭

Originally posted by natassha is no1

awwww...but its da start of der reunion, jus like da skiing incident wen kavya hurt hiself, dis tym its anjali, wen she gains concious dey will hug n let der feelings out (hopefully)

we are spoilt we r getting two updates today.

Thanks for the update

yes natassha i agree - so i am wrong the reunion is going to be first and not nitya evil ways.

Esti aunty

thanks for the update 👏 👏
hope they reunite and come home and i would like to see nitya's face. 😊
Thanx for the update!!! 😛
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! feel sorri for both of dem!!!!!!!!!

thanx for the update!!!!!!!!! 😉
thanks alot
👏