Ekta's boys fight over her serials

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  Ekta's boys fight over her serials
   By: Upala KBR
   February 4, 2005

Upala KBR
VESTED INTERESTS: Aamir Ali Malik (above) and Iqbal Khan
There is a new kahani mein twist for Ekta Kapoor and it's not happening on-screen in one of her soap operas. Two of her actors want to act in two separate serials and are fighting to get into them.

"It's a bizarre situation," laughs Kapoor. "The boys are creating such a problem." Ekta wants to sign Aamir Ali Malik (who had acted in Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai) as the lead, Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai on Sony TV.

While she wants Iqbal Khan of Fun2oosh to play the role of Gayatri Gill's fianc in Kahanii Ghar Ghar Kii on Star Plus.

"But the problem is that now Aamir wants to play the fianc and Iqbal wants to play the male lead in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai," groans an irritated Kapoor.

"The reason being Iqbal feels that the Sony show and role is better. while Aamir doesn't care about the lead role, he just wants 15 days off every month to act in films," adds Kapoor. This disagreement leaves Kapoor in a fix.

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is an angry love story, something more radical than what Kapoor has attempted before. It's about the love between Angad and Kripa. Kripa believes in love while Angad doesn't. Angad indulges in drugs, sex and alcohol .

Kripa comes to stay with his family and falls in love with his lover boy image.

She realises that in spite of what he does he is not a bad guy. They fall in love but soon split. He later falls in love with her once again, but due to her earlier experience she doesn't believe in love anymore.

In Kahanii Ghar Ghar Ki, next week the politically powerful Gill family will meet the Agarwals.

The twist occurs when it is discovered that Shruti — Parvati and Om Agarwal's daughter might not be their daughter after all.

In fact, Gayatri Gill from the Gill family might be theirs while Shruti might belong to the Gill family.

The serial will go into flashback mode with the pregnancies of Parvati and Gayatri's mother, in the pre-operation Bluestar days.

When the riot broke out, the babies got exchanged…or did they? Kapoor is not revealing anything right now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamour_girl thumbnail
Thankyou so much Anoli! 
iram_99 thumbnail

Thanx for sharing.

----Iram----

poison ivy thumbnail
oh thanks where there is ekta. there is obviously confusion😆
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

wow that news to me...i'm glad iqbal is in it though cause it suits him...

vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ewww...IqBal SuiTz Tha roCKsTar LooK BeTTa!!!Thnxz For Tha Info!!!
srk's angel thumbnail
well Im glad he decided to do this role cuz then I wouldnt b able to c him since I dont have star plus.
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
thanks so much for sharing anoli! i am soo happy iqbal got the role😛
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this! So, now how can Kripa marry Prithivi if the story is like this?
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing! thnk god iqbal got the lead role!😃😃😃