Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maneet-crazie Groupbie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
who kalld star one 2dai regarding geet season 2 with gurti as leadz???
guyz 2dai nt evn a single post was up der saying i kalld star one..lukz as if evry 1 has given up...luk if we ever wnt 2 see gurti 2geda den it can only b done in season 2 so plz stop crying nd flood dem with fone kallz bfo gurti strt taking up new projects with other actors...kall dem and demand dem 4 season 2...da requesting daiz are over nw jus demand and threat simple!!...
i new dis waz gna happen afta geet finishes da GF would b isolated no 1 wud bother cumin on it/posting new topics or evn kall star one and geet has not evn finished and ppl are alrdy strting 2 leave da forum and saying no poin kalling star one...luk guyz they are taking bak feedbak and noting dwn our contactz y??they must b planning sutin 4 us plz du dis 4 gurti...if u eva loose hope den go bak and watch da old episodes of geet or watch dat segment on sbs where dey showed da most cherished moments of geet and also watch da last day of shoot when GC/DD are crying and u will get da power and hope bak...when ever i close my eyes i c GC/DD crying plz du dis 4 dem...
long live gurti/maaneet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top