Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vahbiz Dorabjee says that she is not insecure! (Page 2)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Kya kahu...LOL..Lady VD said it all...LOL...Its crystal clear 4m Vivu's interview...Its Nt only Vivu who is giving her space bt seems Media also gives her sooo much space...Quite visible...LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Junglee-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Kya kahu...LOL..Lady VD said it all...LOL...Its crystal clear 4m Vivu's interview...Its Nt only Vivu who is giving her space bt seems Media also gives her sooo much space...Quite visible...LOL...

She needs more space considering her sizeROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711sweety_crazedsnitchseeker--sumana13--Courageous_LeoAyesha066EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

oh god seriously...i am tired of this real-life couple stories...its so boring...can't they get a life...they are engaged now...they should keep their mouth shut abt their relationship...and concentrate in their work...i am really tired of vivu articles...and hers too...every now and then mentioning each other...i am tired...can we get some answers related to their show...not their personal relationships...

if she is not insecured...why the hell tie in a bond so early when he is only 23 years old...thats really weird and odd...i am 24 years old...i am not even thinking abt marriage now...but more onto my career...this couple is so weird...

they really need to learn from mohit-sanaya...sushant-ankita...or even barun or even sukriti...how to keep proffessional and personal lives seperate...

now the show is ending in 1 day...yet they can't stop raving abt each other...i hate to read their interviews...its nothing more related abt their shows but only abt them...AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Mages - 14 December 2011 at 8:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vacchiisnitchseekerasena--sumana13--Courageous_LeoAyesha066-Junglee-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

oh god seriously...i am tired of this real-life couple stories...its so boring...can't they get a life...they are engaged now...they should keep their mouth shut abt their relationship...and concentrate in their work...i am really tired of vivu articles...and hers too...every now and then mentioning each other...i am tired...can we get some answers related to their show...not their personal relationships...

if she is not insecured...why the hell tie in a bond so early when he is only 23 years old...thats really weird and odd...i am 24 years old...i am not even thinking abt marriage now...but more onto my career...this couple is so weird...

they really need to learn from mohit-sanaya...sushant-ankita...or even barun or even sukriti...how to keep proffessional and personal lives seperate...

now the show is ending in 1 day...yet they can't stop raving abt each other...i hate to read their interviews...its nothing more related abt their shows but only abt them...Angry

well saidClap you said it all about what many of us think about them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
omg hi mages
remember me?
from kayamath forum... neev and prachi fc? :)
how are you?
abhiya4evr IF-Dazzler
abhiya4evr
abhiya4evr

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@mages... u made my day...i m totally agree with u ...shes not insecure ???? well joke of the century
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Bahut "sach" bol rahi hai!!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

omg hi mages
remember me?
from kayamath forum... neev and prachi fc? :)
how are you?

of course yaar i remember...my friend who supported throughout when i was fighting for neev-prachi...how are you yaar...its been a very long time...

i am fine...was ill for some months...i couldn't even come to forums...my sinus got very bad...blood bleeds from my nose...mom was worried...than i lost my grandad too and mom was in depression...so was busy in personal work yaar

because of depression and shocked that grandad passed away...i had really bad sinus...at least my illness distracted mummy from grandad's loss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-

Go to top