Posted: 18 years ago
sach mujh ko tho yeh joddi kuchπŸ˜• ab kia kanhin,Iqbal ji.Allah rehem kare.Ameen. Abidi
R u senses??Sneha is better then Neha!she lukes nice wid Iqbal!!

hey there

well if ur talking abt IQ n Sneha's jodi, then we arent suppose to talk abt them. we r suppose to talk abt KYPH, n anything thats related to the show.

n as for IQ n Sneha jodi, i think its perfect! they both deserve eachother!

**no offense to any1**

chorrryy if i hurt u, but we arent suppose to talk abt them!

- Dharti!

This is a KYPH forum, so plz obey the rules!
yes u r right Living doll can mods please close this kinda topic!!

Salmana, nobody is mad at IQ/Neha/or anybody!

- Dharti!

Iqbal and Sneha couple is better then iqbal and neha 😑 !! and if u r iqbal fan u should be happy for him becoz he loves sneha and he is happy with her!! and if u don't like ten it's ok but don't express it like this becoz it's make people in anger!!!i'm not being rude but angad wont leave his love for his fans!! 😑

Originally posted by living.doll

could u please stop posting irrelevant topics.

yeh man

Well don't you think you are interfering in his life it's Iqbal's life and like any normal person he have all the right reasons to choose his spouse and besides there are other things in a relationship besides pretty face(not that Sneha is not pretty I find her cute newayz)probably she have a heart of a gold and I think that is more important in a relationship the inner beauty of the soul so just leave the two alone as you don't know them in person so you really don't have any right to say who is nice or who is not
πŸ˜† watsup??

kia kehri ho πŸ˜†