Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
the preview is false coz the outfits that they are wearing is the one which they wore in yesterdays and 2days starting sequence and already they are shown in another outfit so this scene was chopped off i guess .....
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx buffie!!
wen i first saw ss with the kido i thouhgt tht the kid s definetly armaan's but then wen ss had to look at the paper to make sure tht the guy is armaam..i thought y would she need to reconfirm if her kid is armaan' ...she should knoe him veyr well 😉 !!
Aabha thumbnail
Hahahahahaha!! Thanks for the heads-up hon! 😃 😆
drrkamra thumbnail
I'm glad that the Shuili chapter ended without any problem. Her entry had seemed to herald a king size Tsunami, but it just went away like a cool and pleasant breeze. But now 😲 there is this SS entry which has begun with so much confusion. Everything seems so unpredictable. They don't give any hint at all. Is the baby hers or someone else's? She doesn't even know the father well. I don't care if the baby is Armaan's, but then it shouyldn't be Vidhi's. Please, God let someone else be the girls mother. The only thing that seems a little assuring is that this new storm seems to come with a DC. So we know who is next in line after Purab, Mallika and Raghav 😭
moondust thumbnail
Thanks Buffie 😛 ..i guess i'll just miss this episode ..i already had a boring day 🤢 ..i don't want JJKN to add to the boringness 😆
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx buffie for the update!

btw..why is armaan, SS's last hope?????? I mean...who is she? this suspense is killing me...

Shaili
ZOOR thumbnail
ss said i have to tell armaan .why she said da last hope is armaan..........
paheli_srk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who is SS(I mean SS stands for?)and vidhi?
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Buffie.
EkDesi thumbnail
Who is ss & vidhi ?
Thanks for the update