India Calling

update 23rd march

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged

my first update guys...plzzz bear with me Big smile

ok the epi strting i missed 5 mins or so Cry...but basically it was wht was shown in d precap...chandni put off her mobile fone Confused...and when adi tried her number he found it off n got all bugged..so he went to this bar n strted drinking Ouch...then he sees this random guy flirting with the bartender-lady,so our hero goes n blasts the guy off Big smile...both r drunk so theyre abt to get into a mega-fight but thnkfully sum1 stops tht other guy n kabir stops adi...and the guy evn threatens adi but dont wry im sure it was an empty threat Tongue....now hua yeh ki wen adi went to save the bartender [who l8r thnked him Tongue] he very nicely left his mobile on the counter...and v no wat an integral part of the IC stry the mobile fone currently forms WinkLOL....so adi is dragged back to the room by kabir.

now the totally drunk adi is murmuring continously,and when kabir tucked him in2 bed adi was tryin to hug kabir saying how sweet kabir was, it was relly funny lol LOL....and then adi strts talkin as tho he is talkin to chandni Embarrassed....like "tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho miss chandni kappor" n stuff like dat...n kabir gives this surprised but understanding look in adis direction LOL...especially wehn adi goes "par tum ho hi very sweet"[as tho hes tellin chandni] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so agle morning kabir calls amy n explains the situation...meanwhile chandni goes bk home where sum1 asks her y she kept her fone off bcos BG had been tryin her mobile non stop the prev night frm the hospital...and chandni runs at d speed of light to go ask BG if mini didi was alrite...and bg reassures her sayin mini is doin mch better than previously and tht is y shed been tryin her fone Smile...and chandni is reassured Smile....so she goes to matarani mandir to thnk her n all....and the pujari evn gives her prasad sayin all her prayers will cum true Embarrassed ....ok now amy comes into the mandir [in all her miniskirt glory,mind LOL] and tells chandni how adi drank the prev night bcos he wasnt gettin her fone,and got into a fight at the bar Cry...so chandni goes to call adi Embarrassed....but u remember adi left his fone in the bar rite...and the brilliant bartender[who is a lady] picked it up....so wat is poor chandni suposed to think exept tht this gal is adis GF? Ouch so she gets disgusted n without sayin anything hangs up Cry

so now chandni is all angry n totally sad...she keeps thinkin stuff like how her bauji was rite abt saying tht all city guys r lafanges n useless ppl who were only out to use her Cry and she remembers the time they 1st met,where adi told her tht she shud make sure nevr to cross his path again or it wud b very bad for her TongueLOL....anyway now bk in d hotel adi realises his fone is missing and gets it bk at d reception...and he sees whose calls he has missed...n u wont bliv it...he has saved chandnis number as "miss parandhi" LOLLOLLOL ......so he gets all excited upon seein her call Embarrassed...he says "chandni has called!!" to kabir n runs off to call her back Embarrassed......but he tries her number thrice n she disconnects him Cry...the 4th time she finally picks it up but insted of sayin hello she jst screamed at him n kept d fone off Ouch

now chandni goes to office in this real angry mood Ouch....and dusnt evn say hi to amy...wen amy asks her wats rong adis voice comes frm behind saying "ill tell u wats rong!" and wen chandni spins arnd to glare at him he continues "sum1 jst called me and when i hv the decency to return the call she hangs up on me and ulta screams at me!!" and chandni in retaliation screams at him for being real disgusting,her bauji was right abt him,etc etc....i cannot go in2 the details of exactly wht she screamed bcos i was too busy groaning inwardly at the mess tht the 2 had gotten themselves into CryTongue....chandni was also saying sumthin abt how no1 cud evr mess with her since shes punjab ki kudi LOLEmbarrassed anyway so wat happens is adi gets super angry and he also retaliates to wht chandni says and the epi ends on chandnis angry,shocked,hurt,irritated face Big smile....and mind this entire angry exchange btwin adi and chandni has hapend in frnt of d whole office Ouch

PRECAP: well i dont remember mch of wat they sed in the precap but adi n chandni are now arguing inside a room...i think its the conference room or sumthing...and kabir is standing a little to the side...chandni says sumthin to adi n goes off in a huff...thts abt it for d precapTongue

thts it guys....my first update...i no its highly disorganised n all but plzzzz bear with me Ouch

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
one point to note guys....for the first time today,chandni,when she was thinking angry thots abt adi,insted of thinking abt him as "aditya" she kept on n on thinking abt him as adi only Embarrassed....she was berating him in her mind,like adi this and adi tht LOL but the thing is its the first time ive herd her call him adi Big smile...of course she may have called him tht b4 but 2dy is the first time i noticed it Smile

plzz reply soon Smile
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
awesum!!!!!!!!1 Clap Clap Clap
thx a ton niyu .................
and ya .........i alwayz noticed chandini used to call him aditya ....but as u said today she called him adi.......good progress Wink LOL
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Well I'm sorrying for using Ashi's line in IC, but I can't help it! HEY BHAGGU! What a frustrating episode! I really thought something good will come out of this episode, but NO, totally opposite happened. Anyway thanks a ton for the wonderful update Niyati! Clap Clap Clap. And you didn't miss much in the first 5 minutes. Anyway here's the update for that.

Chandini is waiting eagerly for Adi's phone in the hub. Just then the phone rings and Chandini picks it up excitedly. However her face falls when she hears Babuji's voice. She asks Babuji as to how he got the number and Babuji replies, 'from Beeji of course! He goes on to say how nice it is that he can call her as often as he wishes. Chandini tells him that is why she bought the phone and enquires after her mother. Babuji tells her that she has gone to the mandir and he will ask her to call her later. Chandini tells bye and disconnects the phone. Amy comes up to her and asks her whether it was Babuji's call. Chandini tells her yes, but she doesn't seem excited about it at all. Amy notices this and asks her why she isn't so happy and teasingly asks her if she is waiting for somebody else's call. Chandini tells no and says why should I wait for anybody's call. Amy just shrugs her shoulders and goes away. Just then a call comes for Chandini. The customer asks her for some number and Chandini says 9820….. ( the first numbers of Adi's mobile number! ). Then suddenly realizing her mistake, she asks the customer to wait for a minute and gets the number from the computer. When the caller hangs up, she wonders, what is happening to me. Why can't I concentrate on my work? Then looking at her phone, she says that it is all because of this phone's fault. She switches off the phone and says now that is better.

Back in Goa, Aditya and Kabir are sitting at the bar and Adi finishes one glass and asks for another. Kabir asks him why is he drinking so much and tells him to stop. Adi says it is nothing. Kabir then goes somewhere. Adi picks up his cellphone and says, till now your phone hasn't come Miss Parandi! Then he says, but I can always call her to congratulate her on her new mobile. Happily, he dials her number, but is dismayed to hear that it is switched off.
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks alot..you really have done great job...niyu...

thanks vidya for finishing the updates....

i cant understand...these two keep fighting...and fights without any good reason...
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yes vidya i agree 2dy was frustrating Cry
and haila u say i dint miss mch in d first 5 mins n c how mch uve ritten ShockedLOL
neways thnxx soooo mch for d update wich i missed yaar Embarrassed ...i wish now i hadnt been on IF for those 5 minits tht i missed LOLTongue
and haan call me jst niyu na Embarrassed niyathi [tht too with capital N LOL] sounds too formal LOL and v r all frndz here na Embarrassed so call me jst niyu yaar Hug
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolniyu

yes vidya i agree 2dy was frustrating Cry
and haila u say i dint miss mch in d first 5 mins n c how mch uve ritten ShockedLOL
neways thnxx soooo mch for d update wich i missed yaar Embarrassed ...i wish now i hadnt been on IF for those 5 minits tht i missed LOLTongue
and haan call me jst niyu na Embarrassed niyathi [tht too with capital N LOL] sounds too formal LOL and v r all frndz here na Embarrassed so call me jst niyu yaar Hug

HAHA! Well niyu dear, i tend to get carried away when I'm writing, so I tend to write lots, even when I'm writing e mails to my friends. But that's only when I'm in the mood! Smile

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged

thnx niyu n vidya...... man just got back.. though i caught the epi at a friends place... n man i have no words to describe chand... she was irritating to the core......

Go to top