Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid supporter :) (Page 4)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen. Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I totally support him and hope he wins! Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Impotent? Firstly i suggest you to check out its exact mean. He is the strongest and sharp minded player who playing game sagaciously. HOG sid is mindless Who is still stuck in Game Koka kola Fanta. Hehehehehehe
First of can not say anyone's brain from whether is is straight /gay or an impotenet..he can be impotent as well as brainyLOL...which i beg to differ..he is not being brainy he is being simple plain DESPO TO WIN the show..Clown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adieus50 Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
!!!I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dumb-pom Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
You know what...all the Sid bashing is only making my resolve to support him stronger... so bring it on...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Whatisthisss Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
annu_ms Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
All the best fir Sid to win the showThumbs Up.At least one man with a backboneClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hey !!
I so agree with you..Even I like Sid.He seems like genuine and real person to me.Not at all pretentious.You know he doesnt fake to be good and all.He is just normal loud guy.
Sid is isshmart Kid Cool.He says what is correct.Not only that he is also selfmade man unlike Sky who lives on his family's money and then flaunts about itDead
Good luck Sid kid you dont need anyone's support.You are enough for yourself.Sky needs Amar.Juhi and his other chamchas but not you.You go boy !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index