Sid supporter :) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Sky's parrot Sunny finds voice finally... 

https://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/tumne-toh-breakfast-mana-kiya-tha-naday-73-uncensored-1-3265.html#top
Here Sunny has a problem if Sid is eating. Sid may have said that he did not want to eat breakfast earlier... later he felt hungry so he ate... But, the popat Sunny taunts Sid... she first asks him... is this your breakfast or lunch? When Sid says I felt hungry so I am eating... so Sunny asks him in not so many words to "stick to your word when you said you dont want breakfast". Now, how many times does this happen in real life to everyone. We feel hungry later... whats wrong in that... But... right now... for Sunny everything that raises a voice against Sky is wrong. 

https://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-sabse-catty-hai-day-73-uncensored-2-3267.html#top
Sunny first lied to PM that she has never told that PM is the bitchiest in the house. Here is the proof. (Hindustan Times article and the corresponding discussion on IF with link to HT newspaper in the IF thread) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2034893

Later, Sunny goes on to add that she was never good friends with Sunny earlier... and the dosti happened only after her re-entry. So, why did she vote for PM in the captaincy between PM and Mahek. Sunny did not ask PM about any clarifications inspite of calling her the bitchiest ? Sunny wanted many clarifications from Mahek about the fights... So much for being neutral ? Sunny was behaving like Sky's parrot since the first day of entering the house... it is just that her true colors are becoming more and more apparent now. 
Originally posted by IAmGonn

am youth icon, you all must support me.

If you don't support me then I will get angry and will call your parents dirty names. I have checked with my mom and she has said that you all (especially girls) should simply accept whatever gutter words come out of my mouth if you wanna live in this jamana!!

I am the future of this country!! Come support me and make your kid's like me!!

.      Rather support some man who is in his 40s showing desperation to win the show and does not hesitate to use the politics, power and bullying his game mate... However all these things could not save his career. He needed some astrologer name change to come into the show.😆  Jai mata diii 
Originally posted by atzyxx

I just want to say that i have read posts which are bad mouthing Sid and to be honest them posts have been posted for the sid fans to re think there support for him which i believe is tottally wrong!!

Firstly we can support who we like and have our own reasons for supporting him so if you have anything bad to say please say it in another sense!!

Yes i am a big fan of Sid..because he is a great person, he just gets carried away when someone says something and this is because he is young, all young people get carried away and always mention someone's satus in fights and arguments and peoples parents, evethough this is wrong, all young people do this..so i just think he is being himself in the house..

He was under the spell of SKY FOR SOO LONG!! he is always manipulating Sid, but since he's stopped hanging around him i have noticed that he does not do anything wrong to anyonee unless they have stated something bad about him, like for example pooja mishra and sids mini conflict about the bathroon yesterday sid was right!! he had all right to say what he did..but in the house SKY AND POOJA and others think he's young and dumb and does not know anything this is what he is trying to prove in the house that he is not a BACHA anymore..

For me no matter what has happened and what Sid has done, i wish him all the best to WIN! AT THE END OF THE DAY EVEN OTHER CONTESTANTS HAVE ALSO SAID SOME NASTY THINGS HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!! 

GOOD LUCK SID!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) 
hate sid  from the core
but i want to give u  reward for giving ur precious time to writte down for this jerk"sid"👏👏👏
Edited by fkbutts - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishtha

Rather support some man who is in his 40s showing desperation to win the show and does not hesitate to use the politics, power and bullying his game mate... However all these things could not save his career. He needed some astrologer name change to come into the show.😆  Jai mata diii 

I am almost certain that this astrologer story is just an excuse. 

His image after the previous shows IJSMB, Zor ka Jhatka had been so pathetic this is what I imagine would have happened. 
PR telling to Aakashdeep Sehgal. 

- do one thing... we will rename you... people need to forget your Aakash image. 
- For someone who has been in the entertainment industry... forgetting the old name and using a new name is like making a fresh start... yes Aakash you do need a fresh start because of the obnoxious things you have done
- what should be a good name to give you? the PR firm thought very hard... 
- They ultimately thought that there is zero scope of improvement in Aakash... 
- So the PR firm picked the english translation of Aakash's name... "Sky"... 
- The biggest benefit? Even if Aakash remains his true obnoxious self there will just too many unrelated results for "Sky" on google as opoosed to Aakashdeep Sehgal 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tj_mum

I am almost certain that this astrologer story is just an excuse. 

His image after the previous shows IJSMB, Zor ka Jhatka had been so pathetic this is what I imagine would have happened. 
PR telling to Aakashdeep Sehgal. 

- do one thing... we will rename you... people need to forget your Aakash image. 
- For someone who has been in the entertainment industry... forgetting the old name and using a new name is like making a fresh start... yes Aakash you do need a fresh start because of the obnoxious things you have done
- what should be a good name to give you? the PR firm thought very hard... 
- They ultimately thought that there is zero scope of improvement in Aakash... 
- So the PR firm picked the english translation of Aakash's name... "Sky"... 
- The biggest benefit? Even if Aakash remains his true obnoxious self there will just too many unrelated results for "Sky" on google as opoosed to Aakashdeep Sehgal 

I thought the thread was about Sid. Why are we talking more about someone else?

Good luck Sid - my best wishes wd u - u r very honest strait forward- keep it up!!!!!!
I adore Sid... He is a good guy... Really want him to win... :) he deserves more than anyone...
Sid is young;Kinda childish bt definitely has masculine powers by accepting his mistake wid an apology ! hes d only one i support after Mahek's eviction.The reason of Sid's such behaviour nowadays in d show is only bcuz of sky&amar who keep provoking him in every possible way.Inshort he deserves to win !!! And as long as others are concerned:Sky doesn't make any     sense in the show,Juhi is jus trynna clear her image spoiled in   the previous reality shows,shonali is always confused,sunny acted sweet in the begining nw she acts smart after gettin into d group wid sky,Amar-cant stand his hypocrasy !
Well looks lik ppl forgot wat sky did in "Iss jungle se mujhe bachao" he was damn nasty n filthy mouthed :/ y cnt ppl see dat ! if ppl call me a "Baccha" fo being honest,straight up n respectin my family so i do not give a shit fo dat.Youngsters are usually short-tempered N i dun think ppl hav any right to consider him as a KID.Luk at urself first,atleast SID never insulted anybody's family o didnt bullied any1 so im proud of him.And even if he did somehw,he accepted n dats called maturity.
Sky never genuinely accepted his mistakes,y didnt ppl point out dat ! Sid is d BEST VOTE for him !!!Edited by Coffee_Freak - 12 years ago