India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

23rd March*romance & accident in simla*

kaash IF-Sizzlerz
kaash
kaash

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hey friends as u know that i'm not a good updater ...but...i wanna help u...so here is my weird updateConfusedOuch

episode starts wid the hall in simla......all ladies r busy wid shoping sarees for the shadii...& talking bout anjai ( coz why she hasn't come yet)then some nitya's scene( so i don want 2 talk bout itConfused)...then some cho cweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt  scenes  between kavya & ved.... ved touched kavya's cheek ( hailaaa!!!!! kavya is fairest than vedEmbarrassed)then romilla chachi came...& told kavya bout anjali's arriving time...kavya said " woh aati hogi"Embarrassedthen chachi said she got a phone call that there r some problem in rizvi roadEmbarrassed....so road is blocked...then kavya gave ved to chachi & went out for anjali......& told her not 2 tell anybody bout this( hailaaa!!!Big smile)finally some romantic scenesEmbarrassed.....

kavya in rizvy road...same as anjali....both r shoutin "kavyaaaaaaa"..." anjaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"...then they saw each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...& came close 2getherEmbarrassed...& kavy asked her was she ok??? then she also asked him is he ok....then both of them realized that  some on chitted them by making phonecalls... ( who was she??) she is none other than pammi ( thank GOD ...uska brain thoda bahut wapas aa gayaLOLLOLLOL)kavya was in romantic mood but anjali was continously  avoiding himOuch...kavya took her hand...but she bak offAngryConfused....anjali said" main yaahan sirf babay ki vaada ke liye aayi"...then kavya told her " kuch vaada humne bhi ki thi anjali"Embarrassed(i luv this portionBig smile)...then  title track wid some oldcute scenesEmbarrassed

then some pammi & romilla chachi's scenes...coz pammi wanted to keep them together Embarrassed...& romilla chachi helped pammiBig smile....

then nitya was talking wid someone over a phone.....she told that person to kill kavyaAngry....but sandeep heard thatConfused

kavya & anjali were walking ...then a truck came...& destroyed kavya's car ...& anjanli & kavya has fallen down from the hill...Cry

every body were dancing at their hall...but dadi was really worried bout kavyaCry....then a phone call came to nitya that they killed kavya...again nitys's evil smileAngryOuch...

last sceneCryCry..kavya & anjali was lying under the hill...then kavya's sense was backTongue...he saw anjali & went near to her to pick herCryCryCry

i know this not a good update...sorry jaansCryCryCry

Edited by kaash - 23 March 2006 at 10:08am

A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Kaash di Big smile Wonderful update Clap Clap Romance wow Tongue Accident Ouch But atleast Kavya-Anjali r together Embarrassed Kavya the hero will save Anjali Wink

Aryan
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thanks so much kaash di.
sound like a good episode...
but oh no i hope KA are okay Cry Cry
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
awww finally some romantic moments
thanx alot kaash di
u rock
love u Big smile
**ayshia** Senior Member
**ayshia**
**ayshia**

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
omg Big smile great update k,a cute scene i luvvv it
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
wow thank u soo much for the update
hey ur update is cool and u know what u wrote the romantic seen very nice
and dying to watch todays episode
and i think tomorrows episode will be cool na Wink Wink
kkavy lifting anjali in his hands wow that would be so cool i think i cant handle it
thank u soo much for the upate
wiating for so long time for this Clap Clap Clap
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thanks sooooo much dii!

awwwww i hope KA r ok! Cry Cry

soo cute tho!1

roking update jaani! Big smile
3 angels IF-Rockerz
3 angels
3 angels

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the update kaash. Clap
well simla is for romance so how these two lovebirds can get away from this .
now lets hope that anjali is ok and get her sense back that she must go back to kavya as his life is in danger.

Go to top