Homing in! Abhay article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Homing in!

Home is where the heart is and the heart is definitely where the family is! This is something that our telly stars seem to believe in. But it's not easy for these actors to manage their family lives given their hectic schedules and erractic timings.

Riya V Anandwala talks to a few telly personalities about the pros and cons of staying with their family.

Abhay Vakil

There are many benefits of staying with the family. Firstly, I get a lot of support from them whenever I am feeling low. Secondly, whenever I am done with a hard day's work, I have someone to look forward too. They are always there in my good or bad times, which is very essential for me. But yes, I cannot have too much of late nights as I have some responsibilities. And then I too feel guilty, that I have my loved one's back home. Another thing is my phone which keeps ringing, which used to annoy them, but now they have got use to it!

Tassnim Sheikh

My family has always been very supportive of me, my mother has been ill before I stepped in the industry, but my father is extremely compassionate whether I am right or wrong. I can't even imagine staying away from my family; I don't have to pay the rent as I have my own house here. My food is always ready, and I need someone to lay the blanket on me at night. All I can see are benefits of staying with them. And I don't want to live without them. The very thought seems like a nightmare and scares me!

Tina Parakh

Living in with my family is a complete boon! The most important benefit is that, when you meet so many people day in and day out one tends to get carried away, but having a family here we have rules and regulations laid down. You have to go back home on time as someone is waiting for you. The second thing is loneliness. There is so much of stress we face everyday, that we really need to discuss about things, which makes us feel good. We don't have to take tensions of paying up electricity and telephone bills, not to worry about the food in the kitchen. Because of my odd working hours my family life gets harmed at times. My parents don't sleep till I go home. Otherwise they are very cool of me coming home late, they never complain at all!

Mona Singh

There are only pros and no cons! Initially, when I moved in here, I didn't have my parents with me, they were still in Pune. Then I realised how important it is to have your parents with you especially when you are in a field like this. It feels good when your family is waiting back home for you, I get to eat ghar ka khana cooked by my mom. It is a major strength for me. Going out late nights was never a problem for me, as my dad was in the army, and there you have to party. Sometimes when I don't go partying for months together, my parents tell me to go! And on the contrary I crib, that I don't want to go.

Gurdeep Kohli

I can just see advantages of living with my family. I am talking about my mom in terms of family, because it's only the two of us staying together. There are no disadvantages at all; on the contrary it is of great help. Everything in my life is taken good care off. My mother doesn't sleep till I am home, and I feel bad about that. My family has been very supportive of me, in the sense that my mom has adjusted to my lifestyle and never complains about it. I think I have ot the best mother, of all what I could ask for!

Source - tellychakkar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Homing in! Abhay article" in Paalkhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing!

o yeah and for putting the source Big smile

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
thanks roshni kumar for sharing this article.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top