coolgirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

this is summary of todays WRWMK

today the serial was like this shalini's mother in law calls his son(shalinis husband) and asks him to come home urgently and when he goes there she will tell him that shalini is pregnent and he feels happy and meanwhile prince goes places in hunt for a job but they all like his resume and want a person like him in their company but ram singh calls and they say that they cant give him a job but he goes places in hunt for other

after that hari kaka meets prince and tells him that his father is responsible for his failure in the interviews then he says that let him try but he is not going to stop this and get back to his old house
 hari kaka tells the same to jd and he gets annoyed and asks hari kaka to stop and asks him to go and do his work
prince new parents feel bad and think of meetin jd but later prince stops them
sheela tells to her son that whatever might happen prince shouldnt come home again then he says everthng is undercontrol and he will not get back to their place

this is my first time posting an update, hope u all enjoyed it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farzana98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u dear.... 😊       
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! thanks!! All three updates!!!

from 21-23!!!

u guyz are awesome!!!!!

that was a good update.. dont worry about that! 👏
missaries thumbnail
Yeah thanks a lot. Its really getting intersting now. Cant wait till the next one. Great work. 👏
dostokedost thumbnail
Thanx for the update!
Good job 👏 👏 👍🏼
naravadeec thumbnail
Thnx it was good. May be u can help others so that can only do the video part . Thnx a ton 👏
poohbear thumbnail
thanks for the update, i in fact like summaries they are an easy read rather than the whole long detailed, we watch the summary anyway

thanks again 👏
coolgirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wouldnt mind helping but i am also dependent on somebody from india to give me the upadte.
if i can get it i will be more than glad to help out
lavanyarules thumbnail
it was a really good update..keep it up
Shruthilaya thumbnail
hey great coogirl! i've posted da proper update... with details. please check it out... 😛