India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Telly stars for Tsunami(Mid-Day)

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged

The Indian Television Academy organised a mega charity event, Tsunami Rehab and U, to provide aid for Tsunami victims at NCPA on Monday evening.

Television's biggest stars attended the do to show their solidarity for the cause.

Even though the scheduled event started almost an hour late, the enthusiasm of the performers and some amazing musical performances by Shaan, Roopkumar Rathod and Sonali Rathod made up for the delay.

Here's taking a look at some of the highlights of the night. The show will air on Sony on April 10 at 8 pm.

SINGING FOR A CAUSE: Telly stars including Smriti Iraani (far right) and ITA head Shashi Ranjan came together to sing the theme song for the concert, Har Ek Desh Ke Manzar.
TELLY'S SALMAN: Rohit Roy seems to be a big fan of Sallu. Check him gyrating to the qawwali number from Main Hoon Na. The resemblance is strinking, no?
HOTSTEPPER: Sangeeta Ghosh performed to Musafir's Saki Saki on the big night and we must say she's one snazzy dancer. Don't miss the outfit designed by Pony!
BHENJI TURNED MOD! Narayani Shastri was sporting a sexy white top that threatened to come undone during her performance. We think it has to to do with her discomfort after sporting sarees in most of her shows!
STING OPERATION! In a hilarious spin-off of Aman Verma's sexpose by a news channel, Rohit Roy played Verma and Manoj Joshi played his harrowed secretary Tikku. Also seen in the picture is Anjan Srivastav.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing barbie!!
Hamna Newbie
Hamna
Hamna

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Big smiledo u have rahil azam one?

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged

anybody knows if amit sana perforemd in that show??

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I donn know abt amit!!! but abhi did..
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

I donn know abt amit!!! but abhi did..

i saw abhi in the ad... lemme know if u guys find if sana comin or not Smile

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I liked how Shama aka Pooja performed. I think their performances should've been longer. I enjoyed seeing Rahil except he didn't look so hot ~! He looks better when he combs his hair forward! Unhappy He hella looks like a shark with that hairstyle he always has on! ugh ... Disapprove keep the hair dark black and combed forward please! Approve I didn't like Sangeeta Ghosh's performance with Saki Saki from Musfair ... I don't think that outfit went well with her body and yeah. Dead Oh and Rohit Roy needs to stop wearing such tight pants Angry .. it's unpleasant. It shows everything ... Thumbs Down I didn't really get the comedy segment they had either ... i didn't laugh once ... Dead 
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged
no thhikana amit sana didn't came but abhijeet did along with prajakta and i think their performance was the best in the whole show the other performances like that of shama sikander n all was nice but overall it was an average show but i had fun watching it...!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top