Barun Sobti = Unlimited cuteness? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Okay guys so m full on dreaming about ASR/barun...Seriously this guy is adorable...on screen or off screen he always makes us say "Aww" m sure all of u have seen the SBS/SBB segment today..if not check this...

Gosh this guy keeps getting hotter and cuter each day...and he doesn't even have to do it on purpose its comes to him naturally...all we can say is Mr Barun Sobti ur cuteness in killing us (in a good way) many of us are suffering from things like day dream 24/7, loss of apetite, loss of grades, incomplete homework, dirty homes, untidy rooms and the list goes on🤣

And our Husbands/Boyfriends (if u have any) are suffering from total loss of attention...kyunki barun ka siva huma kuch dikhta nahi...😎<<random i know

GREAT POST!!!

Completely agree, can only eat, sleep & dream about Barun/ASR/Arnav!!!

I'm guilty of Dirty Home; can spend a whole weekend re-watching episodes, clips, VMs or on IF!!!
Originally posted by -Ammie-

I know he needs to answer this question..why dammit why is he so cute...😳
The name of the show shud be iss cuteness ko kya naam doon lol...

yep dear...😳...kash woh yahaa hoti...ye sab dekne keliye...😍
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

GREAT POST!!!

Completely agree, can only eat, sleep & dream about Barun/ASR/Arnav!!!

I'm guilty of Dirty Home; can spend a whole weekend re-watching episodes, clips, VMs or on IF!!!

We are sealing in the same boat my friend...my room is messed up right now and mum is getting her speeech ready lol...but she knows my excuse would be the forum..or shud i say barun?!😆
loved that..he is really cute..i juz love him whether on-screen or off-screen.
Great post,loved the avi,Thanks⭐️🤗
Awww Ammie lovely post ⭐️🤗

Barun Sobti = Cuteness Personified😍😍 and ASR= Hotness personified!!!☺️☺️🤪

And as a result we are = Sankadevis Personified 🤪🤪😆
Ammieee!! I just saw the SBS/SBB of it few mins back and he's definitely, undoubtedly cute!! and the way he was doing those steps cracked me up!!
That avi is sooo cute!!
thanks for the cute post..

i was laughing like hell when i saw the SBS/SBB videos..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

u r right.. it comes to him so naturally... his humour quotient is tooo high compared to his on screen role.. like two different opposites yet he manages to do it with so much ease..

And husbands suffering part was right 🤣
aWWW sooo cute!:) he is really cute! i have seen a drastic fall in my grades ever since i started watching ipkknd and my rooms codition is bcomin worse day by day!🤣
OMG !!!!!!! ty sooo much for giving this avi dear 😛
luv ya for this 🤗
awww barun ur shooo cute in every avtars  hehehe luv ya forever 😳