Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roohi_love thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nmyra, fabulous job!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Truly fabulous. Thanks for sharing this story with us. 😊
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING! I ACTUALLY CRIED! :'(
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely adored all the chapters.
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgsh ! Nymraa !! 

I absolutely LOVED this FF to the max ! I think I read it a long time back and abruptly left, and today as of now came back to something i've adored, and read half way til the end ! 
Adored the epilogue to bits, ahahaaaha ! Aryan, I can so imagine this kid. 
your write so beautifully, and yes, I've been reading the recent letters to the Riazada member's Khushi has written in Agony.. simply loved the one for Arnav, classy yet hear touching ! 

But overall, a beautifull FF ! I might as well start from the beginning again, thank God for your index that is, otherwise i would've not known. tehehe. 
aaah, this was just amazing, you rock ! :D
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just finished reading all the parts of your FF in the last couple of days and totally loved it. Just loved the end, especially Aryan's interraction with his parents.

Enjoyed every bit of your FF and can't wait to read your other works

Dee
SarunFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the Epilogue .. Perfect !!

Sad that this Beautiful Journey of Arhi has come to an end .. Loved reading it !!

Thanks .. Looking forward to more Arhi stories from U !! 
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi nmyra,

I have been a silent reader all these years and generally don't read ffs. ... But the story of ipkknd and the lead pair of Barun and sanaya have made me feel like a teenager once again I guess with their brilliant acting πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I stumbled upon ur ff and read the complete story at one go!!!!

Your story moved me to tears! And I simply HAD to reply to this to compliment you for writing such an amazing story... Very  very well done indeed... Absolutely brilliant !!! You are a very creative writer. Congrats.

Is there any way I can follow your stories? Do let me know when you write more!

πŸ‘
Edited by smile1412 - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...Nymra...what a perfectly beautiful story.  I have been meaning to read it for some time now...and I am glad i read it one go!!  Loved it.   You are a splendid writer...and the songs you selected are classic...to highlight and enhance the words that weave the tale in your mind!!   I have to tell you, you made me CRY, LAUGH, and YELL, through out the story...not in that order...per say...but I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Thanks for a beautiful read!!

--Nags
schatten thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes his number 1. beautifully rittn
gr8 ff
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay. So I just read this FF in one go. I am supposed to be studying for a physics exam but that can be dealt with later. This is much more important. Haha! Simply amazing! I am completely floored. You are an absolutely amazing writer. Probably one of the best here. Everything was perfect. The music. The emotions. The language. The visual imagery. Loved it! And epilogue was so funny. Great writing.