FF: ArHi: Perfectly Imperfect::COMPLETE - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
chapter was perfect... just perfectly perfect... so well written 
wonderful and perfect update
 Well it was perfect..the way you perfected the chapter for hours reflects the perfectionist in you and no wonder your writing shows it .
 it was brilliant :-) kudos gal!!

loved it and yes we will still be there even after pi is finished because al long you have a pen in your hand and ideas in your head loved the update it was s o sweet and cute they finally let the imperfections out and realized it did not matter awesome update loved it thanks for the pm
and the ans

just in case it pasted or it has not come as yet
I'll Be is one of my favourite songs ever! Perfect ending.. Loved it! :) Edited by cutepari14 - 12 years ago
The chapter was so perfect that it brought tears to my eyes and made me smile at the same time.
WOW!! Tht was such a beautiful update , absolutely flawless
And those dialouges had so much depth ...i truly LOVED each n every bit of it
thanx alot for the pm..will always be looking forward to read ur work.😊
Beautiful update! Touchingly romantic without being OTT. I had this wonderful warm feeling engulf me which has nothing to do with my cup of hot chocolate. Perfect read for a night when I am all alone and missing my hubby! Bless you!
it was perfect! πŸ˜Š loved the way they cleared the clouds of doubt and misunderstanding!

just love them! and the title- imperfect in their own ways, yet perfect for each other.

its coming to an end? πŸ˜”
make another FF πŸ˜ƒ

awesome writing ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ahhh that was so beautiful...the love they have for each other...you are a wonderful writer