Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful update! Perfect song choice, love it! I can't believe she actually left! I hope he finds her *fingers crossed* Also, what's wrong with her health? :O I can't figure it out... lol. 

Continue soon! 
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Author's Note:

Copy-Pasted with edits- thank you
blah_blah03.

Hello all,

I don't know if everyone's heard, but there have been a few cases about MOD's asking writers to shut down threads that people have been complaining about mature content. Seeing how most of us write fics who do contain certain mature scenes with warnings of course, that are vital to our story-lines, you can understand why we're not exactly in the mood to write.

I honestly don't understand anymore what is considered "mature" these days. To me it seems like we can't even write about the lead kissing without having someone jump down our throats.

It's not that we are mad at the MODs for looking out for the little kids on the forum, I'm glad they are doing so, but there is a reason we put warnings at the start of our writings.

I'm actually more annoyed that Munchy's Pandora's Box was on of the targets, which was probably one of the purest and heart warming stories I've ever read.

Since all three of my ongoing  and complete FF's somewhere have or will have some such scenes, I actually don't know if I want to be updating anymore or not. I don't know if I can continue on with these writings in a very "pg" manner.

To the readers please don't be mad, I Hope that I WILL update all three FF's, but I believe you understand why us author's need a day or two to calm down about the whole matter.

I hope you all go here and read more on the matter, and express your views. 😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Brilliant update!! Thank you so much for the pm!!

Plzz continue soon!!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love you n i love this FF...u should knw that...😳
im there somewhere u knw...at the emotional fronts coz Arnav is bravely suffering...
at a disadvantage coz im unaware wat makes Khushi so miserable...
but im in love so all is well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
we'll keep waitin till u'll make us...⭐️

ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Mysterious and confusing...cant wait to read more
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again one of my favourite songs! That was a helluva ride with lot of questions! Update faster and clear the doubts.
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
going crazy wil all the questions. never been this rense since university. pls help.show some mercy

smitha

p.s.lovely update.thankuπŸ˜ƒ
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful one!! Some phrases in the middle are really heart melting!!

Thanks for the PM :D
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its page 42! Yippee now you can update:)
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update, Nmyra! Now you've got us all tangled up wondering not only about what has caused this separation and what will happen next, but also about what the actual time frame of the events are!
Well, we are at page 42, so what are you waiting for now ? Thanks for the pms.

Edited by Japonica - 12 years ago