FF: ArHi: Perfectly Imperfect::COMPLETE - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the last 2 updates Nmyra!
Beautifully done.
I'm really looking forward to reading more hun.
Thanks for the PMs.
⭐️
awww ... that was just so awww... i demand more now !! :)  plz update soon .. plz plz plz...

Perfectly Imperfect

Authors Note: Thank you all for the wonderful comments and likes ' PM's will be sent to those who buddy me, I'm sorry but I don't know any other way, and comments are what keep this fic going so do take a minute to comment if you like it.

P.S. ' If you're reading and not reviewing/commenting please take time out to do so, we writers put a lot of time and effort into these fanfics and our only return on them is the satisfaction of knowing someone like you is reading our work and appreciating it.

This is one of the chapter's I've probably had the most fun with, Arnav baby goes all possessive 'but is he too late???...we know he's her dark knight'. but what happens when a white knight charges in on the scene...READ ON!!

SO- Do like and comment if you like the work. Thanks in advance.

P.S. And as this is a song inspired SS,

There are actually two songs for this chapter the first is the real chappie song the other is specially collaborated for NK-ji and his obvious KKG induced feelings'the songs for this chapter are  -

Lightweight ' Demi Lovato

Kiss the Girl ' OST - The Little Mermaid

Chapter Four

-  His Wicked Kiss -

The slightest words you said
Have all gone to my head
I hear angels sing in your voice
When you pull me close
Feelings I've never known
They mean everything
And leave me no choice

Light on my heart, light on my feet
Light in your eyes I can't even speak
Do you even know how you make me weak?

"Khushiji? Naanav? What are you doing here?" Asked his cousin, patently oblivious to the thick silence, between the two individuals out on the terrace.

Just as Arnav was about to tell him on no uncertain terms that it was absolutely none of his business, the fiery virago before him suddenly turned to the very man who's arms she'd been dragged out of, courtesy of an inexplicably rise in his already frayed temper, mere minutes ago.

"Nanayji?" she called in a sweet questioning voice, that held Arnav in thrall, he'd never heard her voice drop this low or sound so damn seductive, the slight rasp it had from yelling at him only making sound all the more sensuous. Like how he would expect her to sound in the morning, after a night of vigorous activity.

I'm a lightweight
Better be careful what you say
With every word I'm blown away
You're in control of my heart
I'm a lightweight
Easy to fall, easy to break
With every move my whole world shakes
Keep me from falling apart

Khushi drew in a deep breath allowing every heated word he'd ever said to her fuel her rage...she'd need every ounce of it for what she intended to do next. He thought she was a home-wrecker did he? He thought she was a wh**e - after the richest man in sight, just waiting to sink her claws into them.

Fine.

That was exactly what she would be.

Well not a home-wrecker perhaps 'but she would behave exactly as she was expected to behave. If she was to be guilty of something the least she could do was actually be guilty of it.

She felt a pang of that same guilt for the way she was about to draw Nanayji into her personal vendetta of sorts. But in her overwhelming need to show Arnav Singh Raizada that she was exactly what he thought of her, she couldn't manage enough shame to actually refrain.

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Nanay as he now found himself referring to himself, sucked in a deep breath at Khushiji's breathy call.

Dear Lord but that girl was gorgeous!

And as ridiculous as it may sound, given that he'd only known her for a couple of months now...he was pretty sure he had just found the person he was meant to be with. A girl not so desi that she wouldn't talk in front of others, a girl not so modern she'd be open to doing more than just talking in front of others '

It was in that moment he decided. Aakash was done with this marriage mess, and it wasn't as if Nanav was going to be getting married...well ever probably...and just because he himself wasn't very big on the whole marriage thing didn't mean he would go Nanav's way...and if he had to get married to someone...why not someone like her.

It didn't hurt that her voice sounded like -, Nanay snuck a look at a fuming Arnav and found himself suddenly swallowing his wayward thoughts and quickly answered Khushi with an enthralled -

"Ji?"

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her
It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

"Aapne kal humse kuch poocha tha, yaad hain?"

Kya poocha tha? Arnav wondered suddenly snapping out of his Ms.Gupta induced hypnosis.

"Of course, how could I forget ' you broke my til by saying no, you know."

What the'.?

As just as the mighty ASR had decided that he had had it with his cousins, ridiculous Hindi, and outrageous flirting and was about to tell him so in no uncertain terms, the extent of his displeasure, the true object of his irrational ire, broke into a fit of giggles.

And it didn't stop there, with Khushi giggling like a tickled toddler, as if that wasn't bad enough, the accursed woman shook her head, causing her loose curls to cascade over her shoulders, exposing to his hungry eyes the sight of her bare collarbone, and the creamy expanse of her butter soft skin marred only by the tiniest speck of black.

"Nanayji, til yeh hain '.toh hum apki til tor kaise sakhte hain?"

However 'Nanay' was rather 'how did they say it in Hindi 'in a khoya khoya  state of mind. For honestly speaking, of all the time Nadkishore had spent analyzing the inexplicable pull he felt towards Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta, never had he felt as tongue tied as he did at that moment.

My god she was gorgeous!

If idiotic mispronunciations were what kept her laughing with such abandon and if corrections were as enticing as this one, he couldn't really say he minded playing the role of her court jester.

Khushi smiled sweetly, back at him, snapping her fingers in front of him to get his attention.

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her
It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

Unbelievable.

Un- freaking- bloody- believable.

She was flirting with his cousin. In front of him.

What the hell was going on?

And just when he thought this ridiculous charade couldn't get any worse, his idiotic cousin, decided to step it up a notch.

"Khushiji...there's something joh hume aapko khehna hain."

Arnav nearly groaned aloud...wonderful'what was she a magnet for the men in his family? Waiting patiently to watch her gently but firmly distract NK as she had been for months now, he nearly gaped in shock as instead she sent him a pointed look and stepped closer to his cousin, only to ask in an achingly wispy voice , her seductive tone, marred perhaps only by her deliberate fluttering of her eyelashes.

"Ji, Nanay ji?"

Light on my heart, light on my feet
Light in your eyes I can't even speak
Do you even know how you make me weak, oh whoa?

Arnav felt his hand fist unwillingly, while his jaw clenched in an ineffectual attempt to control the rampage of emotions flooding through him. Fine she had made her bloody point did she have to keep flirting like a common...he drew in a much needed breath, holding on to his control by the finest thread.

But Khushi Kumari Gupta would not be Khushi Kumari Gupta if she allowed him to retain the dignity of his control and just as he'd thought he was in control regardless...the woman before him, with her hand now entrapped in his now kneeling cousins hand, allowed him to comprehend just why a man's greatest weakness would always be a woman.

Easy to fall, easy to break
With every move my whole world shakes
Keep me from falling apart
Keep me from falling down

Precap:

Today's precap goes out to 'Cherry' - thank you so much hun for taking the time out make an account ENJOY!!

"MY problem?" he asked, his voice softer than a feather touch

"You want to know what my damn problem is Khushi'my problem is I can't control it anymore'I am f**king terrified of seeing you because every time I see you I want to be near you, to be closer, and every time I'm closer I need to touch you '.and then every time I touch you ''I ache '.god I ache to kiss you'"

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for my lapse I was working on this project with JAAGO, and was on my feet for about 3 days straight!! Updates shall be up sooon now go comment so I know you actually want an update!!!

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago
loving a jealous arnav he is either going to kill nk or pop a blood vessel love it awesome update
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago

Brilliant update and very well written...Loved the jealous Arnav, he seemed really pissed off!!

Eagerly waiting for the nxt part aftr such an amazing precap. Update soon.
And Thnx alot for the PM.😊
perfect i loved it arnav's emotions are the highlights of ur update wonderful and khushi's acting is damn good precap is promising a big and smooth curve let me wait thanks ya for the update but can't wait for the next 
wow.. that was freaking awesome... arnav deserves it.. hahahah... you can only get confession from him if he is super provoked...
OOO"H a Jealous Arnav = Awesomeness.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. Precap looks great. I just hope it's not a dream.
Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
wow that was awesum

thankx for pm
that was absolutely FABULOUS!