India Calling
India Calling

nooooooooooooo~~!!!

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
guys this time our punjab ki kudi went tooo far Cry how cud she jst mistrust poor adi like dat CryCry i hope evrything becums alrite btwin em soon hey bhaggu i relly hope they patch up soon Ouch....but u no i hv d feelin tht ultim8ly this is gonna end with adi proposin to chandni Embarrassed so i guess i dun mind mch after all Wink LOL....maine 10 minute pehle samajh li thi ki woh bartender adi ka phone pick up karlengi and chandni will misunderstand Ouch...uff its so frustr8in wen it hapens but v can only hope things will b bk to normal soon rite? EmbarrassedWinkBig smile

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
well missed the episode as usual ....... Cry
te12s Groupbie
te12s
te12s

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
very true chandani is behaving very arrogently to adi how could she behaves like that .bechara adi chup-chap
sunta rahata hai.kitna batla gaya chandani ke pyaarr me.
aur ek wo parandhi samajhti hi nahi hai.i hope everything will go fine between them next week
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Embarrassed im sure she will make up to him once she hears frm kabir wht relly hapend EmbarrassedBig smile
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yeah, even I thought so. But who knows, she might think Kabir is supporting Adi because he is his friend. Chandini seems very determined to hate Adi, so you can never tell! Confused Confused Confused . Anyway what might happen is that Adi will pray to God for the first time. And God ( Matharani ) will listen to him and the bartender will herself call Chandini and the truth will be revealed! HOPEFULLY! I'm tired of this guys. When will Chandini realize that Adi has truly changed for the better. Poor Adi, he tries so hard, but everytime something wrong happens. Confused
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
exactly Ouch i wish adi wud jst cum right out n say ilu once n for all Embarrassed tht mebbe will chnge chandni outlook hopefully lol Big smile but i sooooooo want dem to get togethr soon yaar criusly i do LOL
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yeah i also knew that bartender will pick up the phone and chandini will misunderstand the whole situation....but im sure kabir will settle everything by telling chandini the truth.
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

my god!!!! wht was tht..... woman wake up it's the 25th century n be realistic... okay if a girl picks up ur guy's phone u cann doubt him get angry but 4 god sake dont shout..... listen him n reason out with him forst... she is so impulsive

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index