India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Evil Intentions pictorial (Page 2)

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Mallik ek acchhe pitha ki tarah iss spoilsportboy ko usske baaton se boil kar raha hai...... Tongue i loved malliks actions here...he is just behaving liek a good father telling teh reality of D cant be his n she loves her husband not him....

This is a scene where Shyala is saying that she is helping only because satya said D's hubby illtreat D n he is not goodman.....See by this we can see Satya is making bad imprsession of DK in everybodys mind to get Disha...This is his double standardness...He is a cheat...Bechari shyla ko bhi usski natak mai ek paatra banaadiya...he is using shyla in his drama....must appreciate his guts for doing such drama.... Clap

Satya usski gale ko teek karke Shyla se aisa baath kartha hai.....no doubt shyla...DK is not goodman n she is not happy with him....believe me shyla i m not lying....something liek that....Issko kis ne kaha ki D...DK ke saath kush nahi hai..if it is sooo D should have left DK by now....He is poisoning Shylas mind....He is a slow poison....

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I loved shyla for this particular dialogue of..its not good to take anothers joy....Iss ladki mai jo principles haina usske half bhi principle uss besharam mai nahi....Woh satya modernism ke baaare mai lambi lambi bhaashan detha hai jab ek married women ka peecha kartha hai thab usski koi morals aur principles nahi....kya aadmi hai yaar...i must give this fellow some name for his behaviour.... Confused

Yahaan... Disha ki kushi ke baare mai baath kar raha hai...he want D to know about happiness n how to live a good life...he is telling shaila in such a way as if Disha had come to him n said that she is unhappy with DK n she want to get out of his life n live with satya.......How disgusting.... Tongue

He is saying shyla that as much as he gives her(D) happiness her husband can never give her...(This is the only reason i kept evil intention title to this pictorial)....... Angry Angry He is in false thoughts....i must see DK giving Satya a tight thappad so that he comes to his senses....

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 12:48pm
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

even I was very angry with Satya's dialogues in that scene...he is living in a false world where he feels Disha needs him to be happy.
2Ss ki chemistry achhi hei. Tongue
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Shyla behind bush watching great act of Satyanaashhhh...must give oscar award for this fellow for such act..... Tongue LOL

Bechari D without knowing it was just a hi-tech drama played by him n shyla ussko bandage lagane apne keemthi saree ko torn ki..... Wink LOL Abb DK se D ko bahuth saari pitaaing hogi for thsi keemthi harkath.... Tongue LOL LOL

Bandit queen n diamond king watching this harqath....I loved this still...They look sooo perfect in their expressions.... Clap Clap Clap

Both angry king n drama enjoying queen watching teh play of evil intentions from dhoor..... Wink n here ends the episode of Evil intentions.... Smile

THE END

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 12:12pm
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for that!! Tongue
silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Wah. I have no words to describe. Well done akka. ClapClapClapThks for posting. First time saw satya's mum. She does not look evil.Embarrassed

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harsy

Jaslove i too think that i have seen this Shyla babe somewhere....i cant recollect where i have seen her....Confused

thats right, in a movie or tv show, now this will bug me till I get where did I see Shaila chickConfusedBig smile

loved the ending of evil intentions harsyjiBig smileClap

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hey Jyothi, that was too good ... Clap Clap
Loved the commentary... LOL

What Satyanas doesn't understand is that Disha would rather have 5mins of happiness with DK rather than a lifetime with Satyanas.... Ouch

Go to top