India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Evil Intentions pictorial

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Hi Guys....This title of the pictorial is called Evil intentions n this is from yesterday episode in US.....I put this title because u can see the wrong intentions of Satya while chatting with Shyla.....Please satya fans dont get offended by my comments...Its just to reveal this characters intentions i put this title....By seeing this episode i came accross his true intensions of what he is upto.......Everybody has got their own views i so agree....

Here it starts....

The very hot confrontation between 2D's.....Just simply loved their conft. in previous episode.....

This is a pic of tu...tu...mai...mai....bwt three ppl....This is where Suhas,DK n Dish aconfront each other as to why D hid such big secret from them....Suhas n DK r shattered by her act....I loved teh art director in this particular....the back ground was sooo beautiful....

Suhas confronting with Disha n feeling sad by her act...suhas feels betrayed by D's act of hiding that vas is her mother...

D requesting DK to understand her problem....here DK feels sooo shattered by her act of hiding the truth.....

Suhas n DK leave D all alone...and this scene remind me of seethadevi sitting under ashoka tree n crying for lord rama to come n rescue her from ravana.....Tongue Here ravana is her mom Vasudha n asking Rama...DK to support her....TongueLOL n disha is seetha devi.....but this rama is not responding as quickly like rama...his brain is a little bit slow...so he reacts late n helps D lastly

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 9:41am

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
This is a pic of satyanas mom....Satya telling Shyla about his mom n sh edoesnt live with them n she didnt die.....

This is shaila babe for u all guys who missed to see her... Wink

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 10:42am
Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Well done Jyothi!!!!
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Disha's pic when Satya was fantasizing about her....he says to Shyla that he want a girl who should be sooo simple honest n who fight for truth n who WONT tell lies.....This is where i found the double standards of this fellow...he says he want a girl who doesnt lie n moreover in the end of episode he create such drama to get D's attention n acts well.... Angry Angry Dead They should have called his father after his accident..naaa...they called D to get her there n to get sympathy on him...soooo selfish... n foolish also

Satya was telling to shaila about the modernism of the girls who wear short skirts something like that n he doesnt like that...maybe going behind married women n loving her is old fashioned n he must be liking that...... ConfusedBesharam kahi ka... n here i simply loved this shaila for her acting...she just showed nice expressions of guilt on her face when he was mentioning about modernism...Brilliant action by her... Clap Clap

Disha is manaaoing Suhas on her act of hiding the truth...But Suhas maanthi hi nahi.... Cry Cry So sad Disha... Cry better luck next time

D begging Satya to leave her alone and never follow her n she saying him u r responsible for all my troubles...She is bashing him and this shameless fellow still going behind her Like a chipkali... Tongue Looks like he wont get peace until he brings rift bwt 2D's... Wink

Satya creating drama on the middle of the road n D asking why r u creating such hungama on the road...This scene reminded me of Rama Bhakth hanumaan...but comparing this fellow with hanuman is damn insult to hanumaanji.....Rama...rama....The very same still where hanuman bends his knees n prays Rama...here its Dishas jaap by satya...By the end of TD he will become paagal...no doubt.....

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 12:35pm
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Bandit queen with camera....Looks liek she started direction....in this scene she tells a dialogue that she comes at right times n u r too much Gargi.....I simply loved her expression for that second...she is brilliant..... Clap Clap

For the first time this fellow satya impressed me with his action for the only second of a particular dialogue where he says he is not a friend but he is more than a friend....in this scene he didnt have that inhalation n exhalation problem in his dialogue delivery...n his facial expressions r also good...Just for a second he impressed me....I want him to continue the very similar type of expression all through out....Looks liek he is going to acting classes..... Tongue We can see his wrong intension of not being a friend but some otherthing.....

Disha complaining mallik about his besharam ladka... Tongue

Suhas pleading DK not to let this hurt of Disha hiding truth come inbetween their relation n asks for forgiveness... Cry

DK says that Suhasiniji...aap generous hosakhthe hai lekin mai nahi....he is fully shattered by D's activity...that can be seen from this pic...Bechaari D ka kya kasoor...she is scared of what will be the result by telling the truth....bechaari dargayi hai...

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 12:37pm
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanks harsy....your comments are superb and the comparison with Rama-sita...first Vishnu-Lakshmi and now Rama-sita...what next?

I do agree this Satyanas will become paagal in some time....unless Shyla baby rescues him ....agree Shyla gives suitable expressions..

you have captured the confrontation scenes very well.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
harsyji thanks I also got pic from yesterdays show looks like you already did it Big smile
that shaila looks familar, I think I have seen her in some movie or tv show Big smile
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

thanks harsy....your comments are superb and the comparison with Rama-sita...first Vishnu-Lakshmi and now Rama-sita...what next?

I do agree this Satyanas will become paagal in some time....unless Shyla baby rescues him ....agree Shyla gives suitable expressions..

you have captured the confrontation scenes very well.

Maybe next Brahma-saraswathi.....LOLLOL But i have to catch such scene na....Hoping so Brahma will also come into act...Yaar maitho bhoolgayi bappa will be into action mostly.......Wink I too think shaila will rescue this madboy in the end otherwise there will be no reason to bring her into TD....

Jaslove i too think that i have seen this Shyla babe somewhere....i cant recollect where i have seen her....Confused

Edited by harsy - 23 March 2006 at 12:41pm

Go to top