Contest to Start on Monday Morning IST - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks Sree!😃 We have 115,000 members not 10,000😆
Ah dear comrades, so during this weekend eat healthy and sharp your knowledge/skills so that u can regain new vigor to popup some new balloons 😉 anyways thnx Sree for the info looking forward to it.
   Also, the recalculation in the baloon count will include the Cancellation of the Reclaimed Baloons in the past 3 days.

Thanks for the infor Sree.... 👏 but i dont understand the above statement ... what does this mean? you mean instaead of 24 hours it will be 3 dayz to reclaim the baloons?
Oh, n i also dont understand the calculation 😆 ... quite complicated ...

But EVERYBODY enjoy! 😊
Well fire n ice, I think they mean that for the 3 days prior to the halting of the game, the people who left their Qs. unanswered and got splashed with balloons will now get unsplashed means decrease in balloon count just for those 3 days. So advantage is to the reciever of the balloons who left their Qs. unanswered not to stupid people like me who spent their time answering all the questions religiously putting away other imp. things in life 😕.
Thank you jaysp...me been saying the same thing everywhere 😆
I hope the wrong answers re also corrected...there were still bunch of them 😛
no they are ading some new questions....with wrong answers 😆 😆
that means - questions naye, problems puraani!!
meaning....
hum nahii sudhraegein 😉 😆
great lookin forward eagerly 4 monday but this time if the contest is cancelled or stopped 😡 😡 😡