CHECK OUT my Vishal Singh/Jigar pic VM! -New pic!-

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey SNS fans! I made a picture VM of Vishal Singh/Jigar! Check it out below and tell me what you thought of my VM!  😊

Can you guys also go to youtube and comment & press like on my VM if possible! Comment on what you thought of it! 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60XSjFohpZIfeature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I uploaded my VM on Flickr too for those that are blocked from seeing it on youtube.  😊 

Here's a pic I edited of Vishal/Jigar!  Hope you guys like it! 😊
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Don't be afraid to tell me what you thought of my VM!  😃

Love the VM! Vishal is very cute! 😃

Why don't you post this on his facebook fan page? I am sure he will see it too!
Originally posted by sandyuk

Love the VM! Vishal is very cute! 😃

Why don't you post this on his facebook fan page? I am sure he will see it too!

Thanks for liking it! 😊 Yep, Vishal is a talented actor and he's good looking!  😍

Can you go to youtube and comment & press like on my VM as well?😃

I'm actually nervous to post my VM on his FB fan page because I don't know what his reaction would be to me having used a Nicki Minaj song! lol  😆
Originally posted by utopia88

Thanks for liking it! 😊 Yep, Vishal is a talented actor and he's good looking!  😍

Can you go to youtube and comment & press like on my VM as well?😃

I'm actually nervous to post my VM on his FB fan page because I don't know what his reaction would be to me having used a Nicki Minaj song! lol  😆

I don't have a youtube account but when I set one up I will comment. I am sure he will love it. Someone did a VM on him before and he posted this on his facebook wall. This is only open to his friends now. But go ahead and post on his fan page that is linked to his account. His facebook is, then post on the page he has created:

Edited by sandyuk - 12 years ago

I don't have a youtube account but when I set one up I will comment. I am sure he will love it. Someone did a VM on him before and he posted this on his facebook wall. This is only open to his friends now. But go ahead and post on his fan page that is linked to his account. His facebook is, then post on the page he has created:

Thanks for the info and FB link!😊  👍🏼

I will think about posting it! Not too sure right now! 😆

Just wondering, did something happen to make him stop accepting friend requests from fans?😊

Originally posted by utopia88

Thanks for the info and FB link!😊  👍🏼

I will think about posting it! Not too sure right now! 😆

Just wondering, did something happen to make him stop accepting friend requests from fans?😊

I think he just had too many request. He may now use it just for his personal use.
Very nice! Uuf he s so cute.

I think he just had too many request. He may now use it just for his personal use.

Oh okay. Thanks for the help!👍🏼

I started watching the show because of Jigar & Rashi in November so I'm new to all this!😊
Originally posted by vibz88

Very nice! Uuf he s so cute.

Thanks for liking it!  😊 Yep, he's so cuteee!! 😍

Can you also go to youtube and comment & press like if you have a youtube account!😃