Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who is a better actress?Sonam or Kat?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know Katrina Kaif is in a much higher position than Sonam Kapoor in terms of hit films and popularity.But just in terms of acting whom do you prefer?I know both of them sucks.But still choose one.😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Both sucks big time in acting 👎🏼
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Both have to improve BIG TIME! But, Sonam Kapoor in that Masakkali song showed more expressions than Katrina showed in her whole career.

ETA: Sonam is not so bad with expressions. It's her dialogue delivery that sucks! Kat sucks in both, of course.
Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
I prefer Rakhi Sawant to these two! 
sogazelle thumbnail
I like your topic...it's definately a fair comparaison...Kat is my girl...of course...although lately I haven't been very happy with her...what with her messing up her naturally beautiful face... and doing too many items numbers...I never judge her acting because I don't think she can act...I just like her...that's all.
Sonam's acting...I actually do like...I like it better that Kat's...I think she's lovely on screen...beautiful face...not too crazy about her body...overall, I like watching her movies.

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Whom will I pick from Sonam or Katrina?

I would rather pick my nose.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh erm...Kat has shown little improvement liked her in MKBD and Sonam well I liked her in Aisha and IHLS :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its a tough choice...its like asking a condemned man what way he would like to die...death by gassing or be hanged till death.
i would call sonam and katrina a tool for their acting, but even a tool serves a purpose
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

anushka sharma! LOL...on serious note, both need to improve... i hav seen mre of kat's work n can say she does need 2 improve on her dialogue delivery a lot...