Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dil Dhadkaaye...Pataaye
Dil Dhadkaaye...Beech Sadak Mein Nakhre Dikhaye Saare O Karke Ishaare...O Ladki Aankh Mare.
😲
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Banu you are so funny🤣

But I always wanted to see a MAWALI Abhay maroing seeti seeing Piya 🤣

I wish it is Abhay and not Vivian doing that because I want it to happen.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Are you sure? I think Vivian is just being a mastikhor😆

yes i don't think he was whistling seeing suku like that b/c of some acid there but hey he see mes to be happy and even suku is seeing more with him so i shall take that as yes! and who else would he whistle for b/c piya is the bride and he even praised her with his hands mast gesture so this shall be for suku to.😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chakku

Abhay ke character ki baand baja di aapne, Chakku!🤣.🤣 The restrained, mature, sensible Abhay acting like a Mawali?😲 Agar aisa hua toh sach mein insaan bankar bohat bigad gaya hai😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

yes i don't think he was whistling seeing suku like that b/c of some acid there but hey he see mes to be happy and even suku is seeing more with him so i shall take that as yes! and who else would he whistle for b/c piya is the bride and he even praised her with his hands mast gesture so this shall be for suku to.😆

I think the hand gesture may be Abhay but it did look Vivianish. I dunno but I still believe that loggerheads article. The seeti is just like that hawa mein, I'm telling you😆.😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Banu you are so funny🤣

I wish it is Abhay and not Vivian doing that because I want it to happen.

thank you thank you chakku and real or no real that seeti is for piya abhay raichand re. the wink wink and now seeti seeti☺️🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I think the hand gesture may be Abhay but it did look Vivianish. I dunno but I still believe that loggerheads article. The seeti is just like that hawa mein, I'm telling you😆.😆

netz you still believe that, well i guess some part is true but now it seems everything is clear. visu are fine with each other now. if you look at it they are like before open, joking, pulling each other legs and there is no odd sense to them.
.Shiva. thumbnail

WOW! suku is looking amazing👏👏👏👏 like they say there is no beauty like when a girl wears her bride clothes and walks down the stairs to sit next to her soulmate, her jeevan saati, her husband.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

netz you still believe that, well i guess some part is true but now it seems everything is clear. visu are fine with each other now. if you look at it they are like before open, joking, pulling each other legs and there is no odd sense to them.

I do, Banu, 'coz the tension was VERY evident. It didn't take Einstein to figure out that the two aren't exactly the best of friends. But it is good if they've decided to mend fences as the show winds up. No point in keeping relations strained at the end of it all, right? (:
.Shiva. thumbnail
Arre aagaye aagaye Bhagoon Mein Ye Peeche Peeche Aaye. 🤣