Remix
Remix

how bugging[esp for chennaiites]

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged

guys u wont bliv it....u no, complaints tht star1 isnt cumin cum evry now n then frm sum member or other but today was too mch...bcos do u no y...this dumb screen of those vertical color bars decides to atkofy on2 the screen and i was forced to only HEAR 2dys epi,since video refused to cum only audio came LOL.....thnkfully i hv gotten pretty used to remix so evn if they were jst puttin music i cud identify whose bground music it was n jst imagine ashi yuvi glarin at each other Big smileLOL...but only thng is i mised d performance OuchCry i sooooo wanted to c sonia perform too Cry well the video came bk for arnd a cuple of minutes of the song so i basically saw arnd 15% of the song LOL...but still it was so buggin.....but u no the best part......the video came bk at times...durin the ads!! Angry and soon as rmx strted the video wud disappear agen Dead

yaar koi toh sympathise karo na mere saath plzzz im 22222222 buged LOL

also pri,saff,shirin n any other chennaiite out here whom i dont no abt Big smile was it the same situation for u also? Ouch

remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
LOL cool niyu....even for me it was sasme.....u know naa.....im a chennaite too.agar yaad nahi hai sadme se...
arrey first break totally went with vertical bars....n i was seein spectrums only....
n then thoda thoda karke..i think we guys managed to c d performnace...ya dat part was clear...n thentia with angels was fine..n i saw ashi's pink bag.... LOL
n then i think i saaw some other parts also...
par u know na./.....me d gr8 Embarrassed
i managed to update proprely even bcoz of these difficulties and raaste ka pathars.... Wink Wink Wink
arrey....ill anyway try seein it on sat. properly...n if its f9 at 11:30 ...gr8 ill catxh it then...
par seriously it was damn buggin...but then its better than those times...wen d signal ud jaata hai....
chalo.....agli baar...ill scold cable waala....he'l;l scold b bak sayin scv ka problem hai....phir min usse wapas daatongi...aur woh wahaan jaake complaint karega.... Wink Wink Wink
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
aww.....so sad niyu! well me not a chennaiite....but feel sad for u! Cry Cry Cry
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
aww poor pri n niyu i recorded da vid in my moms cell how wud i evea get it here bhaggu only noes LOL
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by remixrulz

LOL cool niyu....even for me it was sasme.....u know naa.....im a chennaite too.agar yaad nahi hai sadme se...
arrey first break totally went with vertical bars....n i was seein spectrums only....
n then thoda thoda karke..i think we guys managed to c d performnace...ya dat part was clear...n thentia with angels was fine..n i saw ashi's pink bag.... LOL
n then i think i saaw some other parts also...
par u know na./.....me d gr8 Embarrassed
i managed to update proprely even bcoz of these difficulties and raaste ka pathars.... Wink Wink Wink
arrey....ill anyway try seein it on sat. properly...n if its f9 at 11:30 ...gr8 ill catxh it then...
par seriously it was damn buggin...but then its better than those times...wen d signal ud jaata hai....
chalo.....agli baar...ill scold cable waala....he'l;l scold b bak sayin scv ka problem hai....phir min usse wapas daatongi...aur woh wahaan jaake complaint karega.... Wink Wink Wink

hah im one step ahed of u babes Tongue mere post chek karo teri naam likhi hai TongueTongue anywayz mein bhi tujhse kam gr8 nahi hun evn i got d hang of d episode Embarrassed ...but like u sed it was ultimately buggin Angry ....evn i plan to sneak up n c at 11 30 but if my bro returns frm work then my mum will get up to open d door for him n then toh im ded for sneakin up so late LOL so basically i think its safe bets to c only on saturday Embarrassed.....currently toh im hopin its alrite by now cos ive to go c ic so byeeeeeeee lolzTongue

and thnx for ur sympathy harshu EmbarrassedHug

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
lolz shellz phir record kyun ki duffus? Tongue im sure ull figure out a way yaar,but now ive 2 go c ic so byeee Hug [i think star1s bk to normal by now thnk god yaaay LOL ]
remixx_love Senior Member
remixx_love
remixx_love

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolniyu

guys u wont bliv it....u no, complaints tht star1 isnt cumin cum evry now n then frm sum member or other but today was too mch...bcos do u no y...this dumb screen of those vertical color bars decides to atkofy on2 the screen and i was forced to only HEAR 2dys epi,since video refused to cum only audio came LOL.....thnkfully i hv gotten pretty used to remix so evn if they were jst puttin music i cud identify whose bground music it was n jst imagine ashi yuvi glarin at each other Big smileLOL...but only thng is i mised d performance OuchCry i sooooo wanted to c sonia perform too Cry well the video came bk for arnd a cuple of minutes of the song so i basically saw arnd 15% of the song LOL...but still it was so buggin.....but u no the best part......the video came bk at times...durin the ads!! Angry and soon as rmx strted the video wud disappear agen Dead

yaar koi toh sympathise karo na mere saath plzzz im 22222222 buged LOL

also pri,saff,shirin n any other chennaiite out here whom i dont no abt Big smile was it the same situation for u also? Ouch

i am really sorry 4 u niyu.par kya kare main mum mein rehti hoon par luckily yahaan remix bahut clear hai

if u no tamil -parava illai..

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
lolz record kiya taaki wen my ss comes back frm bombay[shes njoying holsOuch )i cud tell her wta all she missed n make her j LOL LOL LOL how a devil iam n well i need some mobile softwar en moms mobile(if she gibes me aajj toh she was t at home wen i sneaked it LOL agn devilish grin)chalo i will see

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index