Saarthi

Arjun Kept His COOOOOOOLL - Page 2

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sweet_mita

Yes shazy u r right.But did u notice that we came to see this change more after the cheque case?

hhmm...I'm still not sure buddy....I still think it's the love in his lifeπŸ˜ƒ.....love really can change almost everyone and everything.....

No doubt, along with manasvi....suraj is one of the most calm character in the serial....but he too has lost his cool on more than one occasion. on the other hand, bhavri never loses it...only once when yuv said something bad about Gopal ji. thats why I think bhavri is arjun's guru!!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tunna

i noticed... n do u remember how suraj told him that ur prob is that ur too emotional n get very angry soon... u'v to b cool to go to the top n i want to c u there...        i think u can say that to be atleast ONE of the reason 4his chang behaviour....     ofcours credit goes to bhoomi tooo

that's a valid point ji.....haila...u two are ganging up on me....πŸ˜•...LOL!!!πŸ˜†

fizzles thumbnail
ok....so let's just say that it's a combination of true love....and brotherly love!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
amina877 thumbnail
yes agree with u guys πŸ˜ƒ
bhoomi love has changed arjun πŸ˜ƒ
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U are totally rite
Arjun handled the sitution very maturely 😳
poonam kg thumbnail
totally agree wid pinky, shazu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› ...n all of u frnds. 😊
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shazy

that's a valid point ji.....haila...u two are ganging up on me....πŸ˜•...LOL!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehehe...shaz i didnt know any1 cud gang up on u..πŸ˜‰

par well i second to whts written above...even whn i saw the video today i realized ke arjun's such calm reaction was not at all expected...par he acted really well n ina mature manner..ofcourse BIG TIME CREDIT goes to bhavri as shaz also said she never loses her control..par i also feel suraj has to b given credit coz the other day whn suraj told arjun tht he gets very emotional..arjun remembered satya n jo bhi ho satya bhaiya ki baat arjun ke dimagh mai kahi na kahi rehtee hai...n ab obviously bhavri is reinforcin tht so hence arjun's reaction in a calm n composed manner..πŸ‘

fizzles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadDe

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehehe...shaz i didnt know any1 cud gang up on u..πŸ˜‰

par well i second to whts written above...even whn i saw the video today i realized ke arjun's such calm reaction was not at all expected...par he acted really well n ina mature manner..ofcourse BIG TIME CREDIT goes to bhavri as shaz also said she never loses her control..par i also feel suraj has to b given credit coz the other day whn suraj told arjun tht he gets very emotional..arjun remembered satya n jo bhi ho satya bhaiya ki baat arjun ke dimagh mai kahi na kahi rehtee hai...n ab obviously bhavri is reinforcin tht so hence arjun's reaction in a calm n composed manner..πŸ‘

sweet_mita thumbnail

So at last here is the conclusion............the credit goes to both Bhoomi & Suraj. I think all r happy now.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†