Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

the usual questions asked of Indians (Page 25)

*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialbuff

Originally posted by ritika24

Originally posted by sbk76

Speaking of Aishwarya and 'fake', has anyone seen the Loreal mascara ad that comes here (US)? She speaks with such a fake accent!

I recently saw Bride and Prejudice and just could not get over her accent in that too...

Sorry if I'm deviating from the topic of discussion, but just had write this.

i have never liked aishwarya as an actress..dunno why there is so much fuss about her. She is good as a model obviously, but she cant act for nuts. She has this plastic expression on her face and cant get over the fact that she is beautiful....she is too conscious of her own beauty. I prefer kajol..what a brilliant actress. She can suit in any role and carry itoff well.  And enough has been said of her giggles already...cmon man, you are thirty , cant you make an intelligent conversation?Dead

Don't know if anyone here watched the pageant where she lost to Sushmita Sen. It was solely due to her vain answer to the tie-break question. Otherwise, she was a sure-shot winner as per the media reports, and her expression said it all when she lost it!

Back to the topic:

I was once asked if we had proper toilets in India, or if we still used holes in the ground. I was quite pissed (a whole evening of moronic questions - what do you expect?) so I just snapped back - " Do you still use toilet paper or have you started cleaning yourself properly, using water too?" Needless to say, I wasn't invited ever again! 

heheheehee

LOL

I can imagine

ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I though Aishwarya lost because she tripped or something, but you may be right..i dont remember the pageant. Sushmita is way smarter than Aishwarya.
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
They were asked - If you were to be born again, who would you like to be born again as, and why?

Ash - I would like to be born again as myself Dead ( followed by some really facetious remarks about herself)

Sush - I would like to be born again as Indira Gandhi (something about Mrs Gandhi having empowered the image of women in India)

You know, earlier this week they were showing a programmme on previous Miss India winners who had gone on to win international pageants, and you have to see Ash's face when she won - Janpath ki costume jewellery is more real than her!

mudabid Goldie
mudabid
mudabid

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
^^^ LOL
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I remeber that pagent.. Aishwarya was hyped as next miss.india... but she was too fake n full of attitude.. Rishi Kapoor was one of the Judge... everyone shocked when they announced the result...

I like sush too...

Did you notice Aishwarya is a Manhose... she brings bad luck to those who associates with her.. Salman Khan was almost ruined when she was with him.. Ditto with Vivek.. now they say she is with Abhishek... his family is going thru bad phase right now.. with Big B illness, IT Raid and Jaya's termination as MP...
sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
uknaikji good observation LOL
i hope its not true ...i like Amitabh and Abhishek Cry
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Just out of curiosity - any male members on the forum who agree with us Missy Ashy, or is it just us women who are "jealous" of her good looks??? Wink Wink
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreejan

uknaikji good observation LOL
i hope its not true ...i like Amitabh and Abhishek Cry

seems like it is true. i wanted rani and abhishek...together they look good togetherLOL

Go to top