Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
I remeber that pagent.. Aishwarya was hyped as next miss.india... but she was too fake n full of attitude.. Rishi Kapoor was one of the Judge... everyone shocked when they announced the result...

I like sush too...

Did you notice Aishwarya is a Manhose... she brings bad luck to those who associates with her.. Salman Khan was almost ruined when she was with him.. Ditto with Vivek.. now they say she is with Abhishek... his family is going thru bad phase right now.. with Big B illness, IT Raid and Jaya's termination as MP...
sreejan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uknaikji good observation πŸ˜†
i hope its not true ...i like Amitabh and Abhishek 😭
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just out of curiosity - any male members on the forum who agree with us Missy Ashy, or is it just us women who are "jealous" of her good looks??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreejan

uknaikji good observation πŸ˜†
i hope its not true ...i like Amitabh and Abhishek 😭

seems like it is true. i wanted rani and abhishek...together they look good togetherπŸ˜†

*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

Just out of curiosity - any male members on the forum who agree with us Missy Ashy, or is it just us women who are "jealous" of her good looks??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

hahahahahaha

i myself is curious to know thatπŸ˜‰

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey, I am guy and please don't say such things about Ash ok

Just kidding, I don't like Aishwarya either. She gets to go places just because of her good looks. πŸ˜›

Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Hurrah!!! πŸ˜ƒ I thought so Mudabid ji from your previous message, but one is never sure on the net!
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

I remeber that pagent.. Aishwarya was hyped as next miss.india... but she was too fake n full of attitude.. Rishi Kapoor was one of the Judge... everyone shocked when they announced the result...

I like sush too...

Did you notice Aishwarya is a Manhose... she brings bad luck to those who associates with her.. Salman Khan was almost ruined when she was with him.. Ditto with Vivek.. now they say she is with Abhishek... his family is going thru bad phase right now.. with Big B illness, IT Raid and Jaya's termination as MP...

This is by chance..salman had bad luck due to his doings. . Vivek is no dhoodh ka dhulla..he also left his fiance that dod so much for him over her.Big B is sick like any other norml person would be too  He is fine too (Thank God) I also like Sushmita much better but pl donot bring these kind of stuff...or people will start calling Ajmeri Baba

She is a hyped beauty queen  that is all..this reminds me of Leena Chandaworker as being called same..poor thing lost her husband after some time of marriage. As if this loss is nothing to her . I hate when people torture others with luck things.....Also i think we are forgetting topic here

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hurrah!!! πŸ˜ƒ I thought so Mudabid ji from your previous message, but one is never sure on the net!

That is true, especially on IF where guys are the endangered species πŸ˜ƒ

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudabid

That is true, especially on IF where guys are the endangered species πŸ˜ƒ

Because the guys are too busy Go ogling Aishwarya Rai!