Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hudaak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Errm, excuse me?

Firstly, you CANNOT execute and accuse someone just because they have an individual choice. Its nobody's business to judge if someone likes UV or someone likes Aakash. Its a free world and we are free to like or dislike anyone. 

UV is loved not because he is rich and hot. Its his characterization that takes the cake. Secondly, Aakash gets a raw deal because the writers have unknowingly given him a raw deal. Aakash is a good character but he is being turned into a lovesick puppy who has no chemistry with the heroine while your supposed villain UV has it with her. 

Lastly, a DIFFERENT ending is not Princess and the Pauper because that is what usually happens. A different ending is Prince and the Princess. 

Well said 😊👏 101% i agree wid u !!
kasamselover thumbnail
I am not exactly sure what Akash's game really is.  Very honestly, he rubs me the wrong way.  Uday is far more real to me, because he is so sketched out better.  Uday, himself, (and the audience) are very much aware of his flaws, but here's the deal - Uday does not apologize for it and I respect him for it.  Uday wants the property/wealth, and he's honest about his sentiments.  But more importantly, I find Akash and his family to be very opportunistic.  As soon as Manyata realizes her royal roots, he's at hand to pick up the pieces admitting that he loves her.  Wow! That takes guts.  Most honorable men I know would actually think twice about admitting it, insisting that while they may love the girl, they don't want her to think that he's only after her wealth. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guyss this topic is becoming a comparison, and competition betwen characters. Be sure not to bash or take things out of control. Keep it constructive, and civil. 😳

Nadia123 thumbnail
I dont have a problem with Akash having feelings for Manyata coz his behaviour from the start has shown that he likes her. I did not like his parents attitude. I think Akash is genuine.

I also think UV is better suited to JN coz both are cunning and manipulative and they understand each other's games perfectly whereas even though Manyata is very very stubborn, she has compassion and knows the hardships of the poor. I think if UV married Manyata, she would end up like her mother Komal and UV would be like Brijraj and I am certain that he would insult Manyata regularly about where she grew up. He comes across as someone who has no respect for woman!!!

I hope Akash and Manyata pair up. I hope I am not offending anyone by giving my opinion...😳
smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadia123

I dont have a problem with Akash having feelings for Manyata coz his behaviour from the start has shown that he likes her. I did not like his parents attitude. I think Akash is genuine.

I also think UV is better suited to JN coz both are cunning and manipulative and they understand each other's games perfectly whereas even though Manyata is very very stubborn, she has compassion and knows the hardships of the poor. I think if UV married Manyata, she would end up like her mother Komal and UV would be like Brijraj and I am certain that he would insult Manyata regularly about where she grew up. He comes across as someone who has no respect for woman!!!

I hope Akash and Manyata pair up. I hope I am not offending anyone by giving my opinion...😳

doesnt matter who likes who here..but I dont think Uday will insult Manyata about her upbringing. You are imagining now. he did only to  J cos she deserves it.. He has nice sentiments too.
Edited by smiley1000 - 12 years ago
chicky111 thumbnail
thats true that Akash accepted Muniya when she was poor, but i dont think that they are compatible...
I dont even think that Muniya loves him, its just infactuation towards a person who gave her gift and took her out...how can she conclude its love. people get into so many relations and realize that they r nt compatible even after knowing each other for years...this is too soon to be called love...
And UV has attitude...people like him cuz he uses his brain wen no one can even think abt it..
😳.and we cant help it if he looks better than Akash...
sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadia123

finally someone that agree with me.

nishmapatel10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally think uday and manyata should be together. A sign that he cares and loves manyata on a deeper level was their childhood and tht shows they belong together.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz you're just bound on hating akash

no one here like Uday only becuase he's hot...it is because the character has more personality and clicks better with manyata 

if CVs want akash to be the lead then I would say they should try hard for his character and give him more substance then just a roti shakal and lovesick puppy that is what's wrong with him

besides as someone mentioned all stories end with a rich guy/girl with poor guy/girl a different ending would be that both parties are rich - that IS a different story 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sh4m_4

Uday is cheap he using two sister to gain his goal to be the king. and Akash loved her when she was poor and still does I actually like Akash even though Uday has style and attitude. Akash has self respect, honesty and decency unlike UV. this forum is so biased only favour UV cuz of his body. well not everyone a UV in life as this whole drama that manyata only his since when only cuz he rich and Akash is poor compared to money wise and don't forget Akash style is suited to his character as he not a rich person. he a middle class hard working guy where as UV style is of rich spoil brat who wants something will get no matter what even if it mean hurting those that he showed fake affection towards them.

jN there nothing difference between her and UV but the reason she not like is cuz she a girl nothing more. she essence the character real well a female version of UV.

Its annoying reading negative comments about Akash. just cuz he not a rich and has load of attitude is a simple guy doesn't make him bad. in Indian drama it always the good and poor guy that lose out the rich guy. hope that doesn't happen. for once it has a different ending without us all knowing the ending which is simple so far she and uv will get together. JN will be negative and Akash will be made to look like a loser. so typical.

Hello, dear. First, I will respond to your post (mostly the bold parts since everyone else has commented on the rest).  

You say that you are annoyed of negative comments but your introductory sentence was very negative regarding a character, and yet I can not find fault with it because it is your opinion.  In addition, you also have been disrespectful of another's opinion by making a generalization of members within this forum.  I like UdayVeer, but it's not necessary that his physical appearance is what attracts me, not even just his style.  If you read when members post more than just about his smile, shirts, etc (within those very same threads), there are some intricate thoughts written.  I take time to think before writing, and it is unfair to think you find such shallowness when I know I have analyzed the Dark Prince's actions to see if he is a character with the ability to change.  His layered personality is fun to analyze, pick at, and discuss.  What is the need to be defensive about those who find UdayVeer's character and story to be better discussed compared to Aakash?  Lastly, those in favor of ManVeer are being active in expressing their opinion, and there has been no halt in letting those in favor of Aakash promote theirs.  Maybe in the future you could direct your post in a different way - maybe highlighting what action of Aakash's you liked and how it impacts Manyata/Moniya.  I do not mean to be combatitive, but watching how you direct a post can help keep the atmosphere enjoyable.

This is an excerpt of a post I had commented on (Even if I am not an Aakash hopeful, I still make sure not to bash him many members have done the same types of posts..have you acknowledged these?):  

no CV would ever write a scene like this unless the track was another transient moment for Manyata's overall life.  think about it, this serial isn't about who she's going to marry, but about a girl who was kidnapped and denied her birth right.  How does she overcome such a huge betrayal, accept true reality, situate herself and manage royal politics? this, i believe, was the main point of DEK.

what part does udayveer play?  The same part as all the other royals, allowing Manyata to recognize her destiny.  Aakash is a stepping stone for Manyata's transition from a childish, sheltered, and unawares girl to a regal, influential, and important female figure within society.  I still see this story (disregarding entertaining) as impactful if they can show individuals growing, learning and understanding themselves and how they feel.  UV and Manyata (even JayNandini) have the ability to "grow-up" and understand themselves. ..and that process would be amazing to witness

I have said what I felt & hope you see where I am coming from.  We should all express ourviews, but not in a way to create tension.  We all want DEK to do well
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago