Special Squad

hats off to ss

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mmkr

mmkr

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

hi everybody

i just saw today's episode ,one thing comes to my mind is , how many times we have seen this episode ?

i mean when the serial was on, used to watch 6 or 7 times a week
and now when they r re telecasting it,  again following it for the whole week, and we dont  get bored of it. if am not wrong  all r waiting for the repeat  telecast. any serial, even with extraordinary emotions or romance, whatever, anyone can watch it for 2 times, but 3rd time u definitely feel bored
ut special squad is an exception.

n credit goes to entire team of Special squad . each time we watch it like, this is the first time we r watching that episode , same feeling sometimes even more interesting

i just want to say hats off to cast, crew, all the people associated with SS Clap
they made it an exceptional serial

really hats off to them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hats off to ss" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged
totally totally agree..... Wink
i have not realyy seen these episodes,so i feel good as they're new to me right now. but i started watchin ss in may last year and got addicted to it! i remember i used to stay up late night and watched 9 repeats a week , as it was my vacation anyway.
and those episodes,when they reopened old cases,have alwz remained my ultimate favourites...shaina and deepika together was a real treat..!! i can watch those episodes all day, evry day and yet not feel tortured.
even now,my family and friends think i'm crazy,but i would miss out on anything else and cancel other plans, just to be home to watch even the repeat telecast... even though i know the case and the suspense in gone,the fun still remains....
yeah i must say,hats off to the entire cast and crew of ss,for creating a show thats PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Ditto.

akanksha1125

akanksha1125

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
same here. i've seen the episodes so many timers that sometimes i dream of myself being one among the team. and espescially when im studying genetic engg i can really identify with the forensic experts. so many time i've lied to my friends and come back running home from college just to watch the repeats. im missing it terribly.
akanksha

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
yeah i used to watch ss 8/9 times when deepika was thr, now too 3/4 times i do.

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i agree wid u all.i also hv watchd dis episodes earlier but i cant even think of missin d reruns.
my dad s like "how many times will u watch dis"?i remember the many times i hv argued wid my brothers who wont allow me to watch ss .how many times i hv cried even when i missd d repeats.
ss has bcom a part of my life and i hv also compelled many of my frnz who didnt used 2 watch ss 2 watch it.and after watchin 1 or 2 episodes they 2 bcam frequent watchers of ss.

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I started watching ss from july06 but used to hear a lot about it in the office.Now that i have quit the job and starone is airing the repeats i am very happy to watch what i just heard about.....yes even i love to watch even the repeats..even the night 1 am ones and 3.30 am ones ...i really really have a dream...a wish that i get to meet...see Bhanu Uday atleast ones in my life...get his id or postal address ....i get to talk to him personally atleast ones ...i even pray hard to God to make my this dream to come true......

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
i bet we all share the same dream pari... and we hope one day, it will come true...! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top