Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

WORTHFULL MEMBER OF THE FORUM-Hard Rock.. (Page 6)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hi hardy di,
             U dont know many of us but we all know about u.U are the one who introduced Bhaskar bhai to Rajeev and because of that we know the real person behind the star. Thank u di, it is bcoz of u that we know our love, our blessing and our restlessness is for a person who truly deserves it.Love ya.

May God bless u and u have all the Happiness in the World!!

Barnali IF-Rockerz
Barnali
Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hard Rock

And u Bhaskar and Deeya.........Both of u have started ganging up on me..........Dono ko tikhane lagaongi......Starting from Deeya right here and now....
And u Bhaskar.......wait till I get there.......then there'll b nobody to save u...Not even barnali...... LOL

Yu hav a free licence to do tht Hardy. I;ll keep myself away frm yu both Wink

and Bhaskar who tld yu I was nt working then. I was working and also replying to some question on that section. Bhaskar is a bad influence for our kids it seems LOL

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hard Rock

And u Bhaskar and Deeya.........Both of u have started ganging up on me..........Dono ko tikhane lagaongi......Starting from Deeya right here and now....
And u Bhaskar.......wait till I get there.......then there'll b nobody to save u...Not even barnali...... LOL

my Goddddddddd

she's after me now...Ouch

Destiny007 IF-Dazzler
Destiny007
Destiny007

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey Hardy

Am not sure what i can add to what has already been posted about you, what i do know about you is that you are a wonderful and beautiful person. I have interacted with you a few times and have found you straight and to the point (teachers don't normally mince their words Wink ) i hope that in time i get to know you better as what i do know and have read i like. Keep rocking as only you know best Wink Big smile My warmest wishes to you and your family always Hug
pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged

awww hardy jee congo Clap...

so much is said  bout u  here Embarrassed

i just wanna say few words here Embarrassed

they r less but they r  straight from my heart Big smile

i really respect u di n i must say from what

i have seen u on forum u r very nice person Embarrassed

; very helpful n friendly person EmbarrassedSmile

di plzz be regular on forum from now on Embarrassed

its a request Embarrassed n i hope that my  request will be fullfilled

we all love u n we want u to be regurlar Embarrassed

so we can know u better TongueEmbarrassed

love u  Hug    Hug         n keep rockin the forum Embarrassed

congo once again ClapClapClap

pinkEmbarrassed

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 24 March 2006 at 8:12am
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
No reply to my post....main baat nahi karte hardy se Cry Cry Cry
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey congo hardy...never interacted with u..then too have heard a lot of things about u....
from what i have known ..u seem to be a helpful person indeed...
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged

HAILA.....THANK GOD.....mere long journey pe jaane se pehle......Hardy dii ko....bana diya..... LOL ....love ya bro 4 dis LOL

OK i hav to say...alot to u Big smile ...
i will not say tht i dont noe u Wink ....coz...i do..i mean i call u dii Embarrassed .....one coz i respect u n other coz i dont hav one n want one.....n coz we all here at kth forum noe each other....we r a family na soo LOL ...

1st......i was mistaken tht u r a boy Ouch LOL ...but den sumhow came to noe tht u r a TEACHER Ouch .....I wish u were my teacher...i wud hav done sum setting here on da forum wid u regardin my marks Wink LOL LOL .....
I wud like to THANK U 4 ur best of luck...tht u gave me 4 my examz......i will 4 sure rock.... LOL

i wanna noe sth....deeya is ur sis...daughter...freind...or sthelse.....n i really like da way u dantofai(scold) her.... but must say who eva she is ...is very sweet....

Hardy dii....u to r very sweet....humble...rockin...friendly....n i dont hav words to express my feelins..... coz of u we r so close to rajeev.....THANX 4 THT ..... Wink Embarrassed

(but dis bhaskar bro Wink ....abhi tak nahi bataya...rajeev ko ke biwi ke illawaa do behnein bhi hain iss forum parrrr....uski Cry )

OK back to HARDY JEEE...dont get annoyed....on my dis long post coz i hav to say evrything in dis ONE POST coz me goin by tomorrow 4 my journey......

I hav missed ur sweet updates which u used to give.... Cry Cry but onething i noe ....dey must hav been rockin.....n ya .....thanx a million 4 cumin back to dis forum.......

DA MOST IMP...THING.....U R OUR DON.....da leader of our gang.... Wink LOL LOL gang shayd khatam ho gaya ho Ouch but still u r DON.....DA day u took a stand against bhaskar bro.....i was sooooooo Big smile .....coz....i thought shukaaaaar haiii.,....koi toe haiii...jo.....mere type ka hoooooooo.....lolzzzzz....i mean some1 elder who can control bhaskar broo LOL

ok lagta hai bohat ziyada lamba ho gaya.....SOWWWIEEEE.... Embarrassed ....best of luck 4 evrything or anything 4 which u need it...may GOD fulfil alll ur wishes....n bleesss uuuuuuu.....love ya diiiiii......byeeee tc

Here u go wid my special JADOO KI JHAPPI...Hug

Edited by saara 1 - 24 March 2006 at 10:34am

Go to top