Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

WORTHFULL MEMBER OF THE FORUM-Hard Rock.. (Page 5)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deeya

ohhh....

u were replying 2 the posts and told me tht u were dng sum imp stuff on the pc...

and made me watch kal ho naa ho and made me cry watching Shahrukh die.. Cry

Oh to iska matlab all Mummy's are doing the same. Thats really funny. I went to Barnalidi's house today morning and found Ria complaining that Mom is not allowing her to use compuer as she is doing something important. And I found Barnalidi busy in the SRGMP forum. LOL LOL

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by Deeya

ohhh....

u were replying 2 the posts and told me tht u were dng sum imp stuff on the pc...

and made me watch kal ho naa ho and made me cry watching Shahrukh die.. Cry

Oh to iska matlab all Mummy's are doing the same. Thats really funny. I went to Barnalidi's house today morning and found Ria complaining that Mom is not allowing her to use compuer as she is doing something important. And I found Barnalidi busy in the SRGMP forum. LOL LOL

i guess so Bhaskar...

she made me sit in the hall last nite 4 the 9-12 show...

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Congratulation Hard Rock!

Well! you know I Can't play with Words like you and Bhaskar but will surely try to express what I feel to have a friend like you.

Hardy the member which i mistaken as a male member...first just hi hello and then a good friendship started.
loved reading her discussion on kth and the updates she sed to provide was wonderful Clap

A huge Rajeev fan and one of my link with him,,,Hard Rock ji ....tussi Great ho Thumbs Up

chocolate
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

hey hardy ccongrats Clap

Thanks shruti.......Smile..I like yr siggy.......God Bless........

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Hardy di..weee!..congo!!..u know na..that i won't khalaas you...if all the teachers one day get executed..i will save u instead... LOL LOL

love you loadz... Hug Hug

Areej........Big smile

OK OK samjhi........Tum student Union Ki Leader ho.......

Bachke rehna padega..........aur.......Dosti bhi rakhni padegi tumse.....apne matlab ke liye........warna Khallas.....LOL

Hey hey.........thanks  dearie.........U r 2 cute.......LOLLOL..Love u tooHug

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged

And u Bhaskar and Deeya.........Both of u have started ganging up on me..........Dono ko tikhane lagaongi......Starting from Deeya right here and now....
And u Bhaskar.......wait till I get there.......then there'll b nobody to save u...Not even barnali...... LOL
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tahmina_1994

Hye Hardy di, how are you?How is everything going?Congrats yaar, I also dont know u that much, but I wish I did.Im really happy 4 u, hatz of to u, may God bless u and give u success through and through Wink

Thanks Bhaskar bhai 4 the info.

Tahmina Razzaq

Thanks Tahmina...for all the wishes and blessings.Big smile..inspite of not knowing me.........thats the power of KTH Forum...How each one of us are bound together.......We all rock.......Big smile GOG BLESS !!!!!

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barnali

I hav known Hardy for past few months. and I find her very nice person. I had heard a lot abt her frm bhaskar. and thn when I came to knw tht bhaskar called her to tlk to her whn she was at Mumbai last year I knew she had to be a very very nice human being. Because bhaskar ususally dnt call anyone himself and tlk unless the person is really special.

thn later I had lot of interaction wth her. I also had interaction wth her once whn I was in a problem.and jst tlking to her and discussing it over wht her I got a lot of help.yes wht bhaskar says abt her being helpfull and a very gud friend is completly true.

she is really a very nice and precious friend to hav around yu. before even I stsrted posting here I used to read yur mesages. thy used to be really funny and nice. It's really gud ht yu came bck to the forum and hope to see yu here more nw. luking forward to more fun wth you here.

Thanks Barnali.........for all the lovely words...........U echo my sentiments for you..........U too are a wonderful person ClapClapand a good friend yourself and I want to specially thank you for taking such good care of my dear friend Bhaskar........ Now this sounds like a mutual admiration Society...so I think I'll stop......LOLLOLLOL

May you be happy always........... Smile        

Go to top