Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trups thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Deeya

oh noo...
never... 😭 😭
my dad will stop me frm using the internet...

don't worry Deeya ur mom will take care of itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trups

yah hope so..

but anyways these are my last days on if since im not gng to come here aft my 9th starts...😭

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim38

Hi Hardy... First I would like to know...why this name..? You are such a sweet person ... i can see it through the nature of your posts that though you come here for a short period but you are fun loving person ... replying the post wherever needed... and once i asked you something and you gave me the green signal.... 😊
When i was the silent member ...i used to enjoy your way of posting ...You name was the point of attraction...Hard Rock seems very interesting... and reflects your thoughtfulness towards life.
Its good to see you back and please dont go anywhere.
With best wishes
Seema

Hi Seema...... Firstly thanks.........and sorry for being a wee bit late😳.....but tujhe pata hain na......time management karna padta hain......

Very interesting question abt the name........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well Hard Rock means Diamond......and I believe I am real Heera of this forum   (Hardy😑..what is this?? What a conceited fool u are??😑😑)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Seriously aisa kuch nahin hain........ almost 2 years back when I joined IF....at that time my sisters msn Id  was Little Rock n I used to chat with her almost everyday ..so without thinking too much for an interesting ID I signed in as Hard Rock...bas aur kuch nahin.....aur phir Hardy ban gayi.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Am glad I came back.....am having a lot of fun here again even though there's no Rajeev to discuss..πŸ˜‰

Thanks once again dear and tk cr always........

Hard Rock thumbnail

Congrates HardyπŸ‘

Hardy is one of my best friend not just here but in real life too.....her nature is just too good........I don't have many words to describe her.......I wish her all the happiness😊.....and  thanx to Rajeev I found precious friend for lifetime........Hardy love uπŸ€—

In My Heart..rever !, Free Friendship Thoughts Egreetings

Awwwwwwwwww thanks Trups....the picture is so cute...πŸ€—

Well Dost....... Hope u r free now from the exam fever.......... And thanks for being such a good friend..........Looking forward to catching up with u in Aamchi Mumbai...... Love u loadzπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ 

Barnali thumbnail

no doubt abt that Trupti πŸ˜† bt Deeya why frm 9th. stop after yu cross 9th πŸ˜‰ so yu get one more year.😊

CuteAreej thumbnail
Deeya is hardy di's daughter... 😲 😲 😲
Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_face86

hardy di ...well i dont her much ...but can say that she sweet ...cute and adorable ...plus ..beautifu from heart ! i respect her alot ..and will till my death !

Hey Aamna dear............Thanku.......Thanku....so much.........

U r cuter than yr name.......... And one of the jaan's of this forum....

Keep rocking..and hey u look beautiful too........πŸ˜ƒ..GOD Bless Always!!

Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

Congratulation Hard Rock!

Well! you know I Can't play with Words like you and Bhaskar but will surely try to express what I feel to have a friend like you.

Hardy the member which i mistaken as a male member...first just hi hello and then a good friendship started.
loved reading her discussion on kth and the updates she sed to provide was wonderful πŸ‘

A huge Rajeev fan and one of my link with him,,,Hard Rock ji ....tussi Great ho πŸ‘πŸΌ

chocolate

Hey Choco.........Finally I got time to write u my lub letter........❀️

U r so rite.......U just cant play with words like bhaskar and me.......πŸ˜†

U know what😑........... U r better than us..........just love yr one liners and yr presence on this forum..........after all u r the only one remaining from my old group....... daadi maa..........

Love u darling......and dont u dare disappear again🀒

GOD BLESS

CuteAreej thumbnail
Hey Hardy di..i remember the old group... miss it too..when i was a silent member..like an  year and a half back..

Hardy di, Choco, Chinti, Vivacious, Cutereems, Sunny bhai...all of u...miss those who have disappeared.. 😭 😭 😭
Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Hi hardy di,
             U dont know many of us but we all know about u.U are the one who introduced Bhaskar bhai to Rajeev and because of that we know the real person behind the star. Thank u di, it is bcoz of u that we know our love, our blessing and our restlessness is for a person who truly deserves it.Love ya.

May God bless u and u have all the Happiness in the World!!

Thanks Devashree........Sorry for being late in thanking........😳

I have loved getting Rajeev closer to all of you in whatever small way I can......... it has brought me immense joy coz he is a lovely human being and I know there are many young minds on this forum whom he influences in many ways........So bringing the Real Rajeev has always been a pleasure....... Wishing him and All of u ...all the very best in Life......

Tk cr.πŸ˜ƒ