Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Wake up Maharashtra (Page 7)

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

There is a difference between being a Maharashtrian and a Resident of Maharashtra. U may legally be a resident but at heart many are not.

See the case of the Maharashtra Karnataka border issue. The Kannadis here in Mumbai support Karnataka ( I do not intend to point to anyone , i just gave an example).

Wooo hoo young lady.

Lets not get so personal with the arguments please. There are Maharashtrians who "belong" to this state, yet find no qualms in going away to other states or countries to plant their roots.

Yet there are many of us Indians, who have come to Bombay and made our homes here and consider this to be our HOME and Region.

Lets not get personal with attacks please.

Who is the young lady here????????????????

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

Originally posted by amogh8188

There is a difference between being a Maharashtrian and a Resident of Maharashtra. U may legally be a resident but at heart many are not.

See the case of the Maharashtra Karnataka border issue. The Kannadis here in Mumbai support Karnataka ( I do not intend to point to anyone , i just gave an example).

can you please not make comments like that, it is certain people in a group who want to act that way, let us not bunch everyone together. that is a sure-shot way of dividing OUR own people

Well said.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Wooo hoo young lady.

Lets not get so personal with the arguments please. There are Maharashtrians who "belong" to this state, yet find no qualms in going away to other states or countries to plant their roots.

Yet there are many of us Indians, who have come to Bombay and made our homes here and consider this to be our HOME and Region.

You.  Its just  a way of saying.  No offence meant.
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Did you just imply Amogh that you want those Maharashtrians, who speak the local Marathi Dialect only to vote for the two candidates.

Mumbai is more cosmopolitan than any other city in India. Mumbai comprises of probably just a part of Maharashtrians and majority being Gujarathis and other communties.

I m not saying that. I m just saying that THE BEST PERSON SHUD WIN. And Nihira was the best.

After Nihira was eliminated i supported DEBO coz he was the best of the remaining, ignoring the fact that he was not from my state.

If that is the case, your arguments so long dont stand any water at all.

Either you want the best person to win or you want the person from your state to win.

Make up your mind

If the best are from my state then i feel THEY SHUD WIN.

And if there is no one from my state then THE BEST SHUD WIN.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
LOL

What can one say about that feeling.

Bottom line. May the best man win, irrespective of which place he belongs to, irrespective of where he stays and which language he speaks
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Wooo hoo young lady.

You.  Its just  a way of saying.  No offence meant.

I know you mean no offence, but still which bloody way of saying is this 'Calling a boy a girl'?

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged

LOL

What can one say about that feeling.

Bottom line. May the best man win, irrespective of which place he belongs to, irrespective of where he stays and which language he speaks

WELL WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ON THIS NOW.

sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Its so silly to hear all these things .....i am orijinally from Tamilnadu but raised in Andhra now in USA....I always supported Nihira .....actually my whole family fell in love with Nihira....My brother who is in Newzealand used to fight with me why i never put Hemachandra before Nihira.....i told him i say what i feel ......never say what i should say .

anyway ..now i am in USA and from where i see my country looks united to me ......i don't see any boundaries or wire fences which says only Maharashrians should live here or only true Andhrites should live in this land .....even if Nihira is from Maharashtra let me feel proud of her and call her one of our own Smile

Go to top