Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Wake up Maharashtra (Page 11)

singsong06 Newbie
singsong06
singsong06

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Hey guys, Maharashtra recognises its talent.....

U cant say tht Nihira did not win....

An artist wins when he wins the hearts of the people across the border..... the SRGMP contest is a materialistic thing with no value.....

She has won the hearts across the border and hence she is the winner...... Maharashtrians are not lazy but they are not mad to vote hundreds of times to someone.....

Nihira has already made her mark and is getting better rewards than debo.... so dont u worry

Yes,I agree Maharashtrians are not mad to vote 100's of times......

Arre Amogh and sareg do u remember those crazy people sitting at one place and kept on voting for debojit for hours together(shown on tv) as if they had nothing better to do with their timeConfused......i think to tar shuddh vedepana hota............

Nihira aani Hrishikesh khoop talented aahet and they surely have a long way to go.......irrespective of the fact weather they get votes or not.

Jai Maharashtra!

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singsong06

An artist wins when he wins the hearts of the people across the border..... the SRGMP contest is a materialistic thing with no value.....

She has won the hearts across the border and hence she is the winner...... Maharashtrians are not lazy but they are not mad to vote hundreds of times to someone.....

Nihira has already made her mark and is getting better rewards than debo.... so dont u worry

Arre Amogh and sareg do u remember those crazy people sitting at one place and kept on voting for debojit for hours together(shown on tv) as if they had nothing better to do with their timeConfused......i think to tar shuddh vedepana hota............

Nihira aani Hrishikesh khoop talented aahet and they surely have a long way to go.......irrespective of the fact weather they get votes or not.

Jai Maharashtra!

I think you missed my point,

my point was Maharashtrians would never vote regional, if someone says vote regional they will fight that person, eventually leading to a defeat of a person who everyone accepts as the best talent.(look thru 14 pages of this thread and you will know what I meant here)

I am not a proponent of regional voting, however if everyone in the contest plays by that, you cannot be the only one saying, I am a Indian first, and loose lacs or rupees worth of contract, Theory YES, practical NO.

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Clap

Jai Maharashtra!

Clap

Is Baat pe Bolo,

"Jai jai Maharashtra maaza

Garja Maharashtra maaza."

asmita1429 Senior Member
asmita1429
asmita1429

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
atleast maharashtra should vote for d extremely talented singers.other people support der bad singers why cant we support our fantastic singers.NIHIRA'S TALENT IS UNBELIEVABLE.SHE WILL BE NEXT LATA/ASHA IF GIVEN A CHANCE.

kabhi_21

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
We will better support her by buying her albums and listening her film songs than voting 100 times......

She has the talent and she will win much more awards not voted through SMS..... in the years to come.......

This contest is not the end for any talent
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmita1429

atleast maharashtra should vote for d extremely talented singers.other people support der bad singers why cant we support our fantastic singers.NIHIRA'S TALENT IS UNBELIEVABLE.SHE WILL BE NEXT LATA/ASHA IF GIVEN A CHANCE.

1. Indian Idol-Abhijeet Sawant.

1.KBC Winner-Harshwardhan Navathe.

1.Nach Baliye Jodi-Sachin &Supriya Pilgaonkar.

Then suddenly we lost our dearest & most deserving

1.Nihira Joshi.CryCryCry-C-2005

2.Amey Date.CryCryCry-II-2006

We will support our talented & deserving Hrishikesh & Prajkta Ranade.

Edited by saniya9919 - 24 March 2006 at 12:07am
singsong06 Newbie
singsong06
singsong06

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

Jai Maharashtra!

I think you missed my point,

my point was Maharashtrians would never vote regional, if someone says vote regional they will fight that person, eventually leading to a defeat of a person who everyone accepts as the best talent.(look thru 14 pages of this thread and you will know what I meant here)

I am not a proponent of regional voting, however if everyone in the contest plays by that, you cannot be the only one saying, I am a Indian first, and loose lacs or rupees worth of contract, Theory YES, practical NO.

Sareg.....no dear I have not missed ur point ......

I directed the message to u and amogh bcoz i felt that u two were quite accurate in ur observations abt Marathi people so just wanted to share my thoughts with u ,thats all !!!

kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Maharashtra is the only state who has booooed Sachin.... and it can be the only state to dare to do that.... bcos it wants to welcome new talent instead.... and they care for talent and not the name as some bengalis were doing for ganguly.........

Maharashtra respects talent and welcomes them and give them opportunities to succeed... thts why it is a progressing state.....

Go to top