Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreejan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Himani's back on the show?😆

if i understood this joke right 😕....i feel very sad to see such comments from you......i think you are highly intelligent  and very matured .....just a friendly advice .......correct me if i am wrong Abhilash .

Edited by sreejan - 18 years ago
X-rebel thumbnail
Originally posted by: s.priya

I agree. 👏👏👏

I am not a Maharastrian, but I am no less a Mumbaikar or a resident of Maharashtra.

There is a difference between being a Maharashtrian and a Resident of Maharashtra. U may legally be a resident but at heart many are not.

Edited by amogh8188 - 18 years ago
sareg thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyasdfgh

Well well, so who is a marathi or a maharashtrian?
Is manishankar pillai, debnath burman, rahul chaturvedi all maharashtrian if they have been in bombay since 1947?

Dont even get me started on this man

There is this Jaya Bacchaan, what is she if not the Film industry based in
Bombay? now says Bombay/Mumbai should not be a part of Maharashtra and should be a seperate state

anyways less spoken about this filmi people the better

sareg thumbnail
Originally posted by: amogh8188

There is a difference between being a Maharashtrian and a Resident of Maharashtra. U may legally be a resident but at heart many are not.

See the case of the Maharashtra Karnataka border issue. The Kannadis here in Mumbai support Karnataka ( I do not intend to point to anyone , i just gave an example).

can you please not make comments like that, it is certain people in a group who want to act that way, let us not bunch everyone together. that is a sure-shot way of dividing OUR own people

X-rebel thumbnail

Did you just imply Amogh that you want those Maharashtrians, who speak the local Marathi Dialect only to vote for the two candidates.

Mumbai is more cosmopolitan than any other city in India. Mumbai comprises of probably just a part of Maharashtrians and majority being Gujarathis and other communties.

I m not saying that. I m just saying that THE BEST PERSON SHUD WIN. And Nihira was the best.

After Nihira was eliminated i supported DEBO coz he was the best of the remaining, ignoring the fact that he was not from my state.

greatmaratha thumbnail

See the case of the Maharashtra Karnataka border issue. The Kannadis here in Mumbai support Karnataka ( I do not intend to point to anyone , i just gave an example).

Wooo hoo young lady.

Lets not get so personal with the arguments please. There are Maharashtrians who "belong" to this state, yet find no qualms in going away to other states or countries to plant their roots.

Yet there are many of us Indians, who have come to Bombay and made our homes here and consider this to be our HOME and Region.

Lets not get personal with attacks please.
greatmaratha thumbnail

I m not saying that. I m just saying that THE BEST PERSON SHUD WIN. And Nihira was the best.

After Nihira was eliminated i supported DEBO coz he was the best of the remaining, ignoring the fact that he was not from my state.

If that is the case, your arguments so long dont stand any water at all.

Either you want the best person to win or you want the person from your state to win.

Make up your mind
X-rebel thumbnail

Wooo hoo young lady.

Lets not get so personal with the arguments please. There are Maharashtrians who "belong" to this state, yet find no qualms in going away to other states or countries to plant their roots.

Yet there are many of us Indians, who have come to Bombay and made our homes here and consider this to be our HOME and Region.

Lets not get personal with attacks please.

Who is the young lady here????????????????

greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sareg

can you please not make comments like that, it is certain people in a group who want to act that way, let us not bunch everyone together. that is a sure-shot way of dividing OUR own people

Well said.

greatmaratha thumbnail

Who is the young lady here????????????????

You.  Its just  a way of saying.  No offence meant.