Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: driftingaway

😆 your right. I don't think it is PB, either. I think someone is showcasing their photoshopping skills.

no its not PB... its on a Fb page called 'Pooja Bedi the Kutti' 😲 ...page is liked by 20 crazy n dumb ppl...d page likes 3 mahek pages...photoshop...lengths ppl go in hatred...👎🏼...
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon Pooja Bedi 

Alia mamma ka khayal rakho baita!🤗

First Bedi tried to isolate Mishra and called her schizo and whatnot. Now looks like she's accusing Mahek of similar problem- depression, suicidal tendencies.

Could be that the ghosts of Pooja Bedi's unhappy childhood made her wary of people with depression [other mental illness]. She seems paranoid about them. Perhaps she should stop being obsessive about fellow BB contestants and move on.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bedi is too much, inhuman, insensitive, cheap, wicked, cheap... 🤢
I disliked her in bbhouse but i actually hte her now! She is evil!
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do like PB but I'd appreciate if she will stop talking about Mahek or anyone from BB. It's okay if you don't like someone but please refrain from divulging such personal details. She just should block all those stupid people who send her hate tweets. 
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">First Bedi tried to isolate Mishra and called her schizo and
whatnot. Now looks like she's accusing Mahek of similar problem- depression,
suicidal tendencies.

</div></font><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Could be that the ghosts of Pooja Bedi's unhappy childhood made her wary of people with depression [other mental illness]. She seems paranoid about them. Perhaps she should stop being obsessive about fellow BB contestants and move on.
</font><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><div>
</font>

She just cant move on , this is the first time she is getting the attention she has been craving for the past 41 yrs , positive or negative who cares , who knows after how many decades she will be noticed again

So get a tan when the sun shines
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: boredsoul

She just cant move on , this is the first time she is getting the attention she has been craving for the past 41 yrs , positive or negative who cares , who knows after how many decades she will be noticed again

So get a tan when the sun shines

So true...she is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame...
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

sky who is a friend of her frm 13 years have said everything abt her past and i believe him,and Pb have suffered much more in life than her but she never did any emotional dramas for sympathy,and now when mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family is pathetic,this was a slap on their face,according to me what she did was ryt.

sky who is a friend of her frm 13 years have said everything abt her past and i believe him.

I had 70 classmates in my Graduation Class,150 classmates in my pre-graduation class and some 100 more before pre-graduation,I had 120 hostel mates. So, 70+150+100+120 = 440.
Apart from that,I knew another 60 people or so.So, I knew atleast around 500 people with whom I had interacted over a period of say 15 years.I used to hang out and  had been friends with 100 people atleast out of those 500 ,over a period of 15 yrs.Presently,out of those 100 ,I am intouch with 30.So,what happenend to other 470 people.
Does Acquaintance ring a bell ? Acquaintance <> Friends.Am I clear to you (Symmo style)😆

Since,when Sky's word is a gospel truth,Is he Raja HarishChandra ? You sound like Sunny Leone here when you say "...I believe Sky" .Have you ever met him,interacted with him.Nah,you have seen  him in screen and that's enough for you.

and Pb have suffered much more in life than her but she never did any emotional dramas for sympathy..

Yes,PB might have her sufferings to a certain extent or might not, like every other human on this planet.She also might have darkest secrets in her vault.Now, did Sky ever reveal  any of her secrets to millions of hungry audience, ..NO .So,why should PB do emotional dramas.

Also,my dear friend,different people react differently,When insulted, some fight,some sulk,some keep mum,some become violent etc etc .It is also possible that if some people don't want to get their beans spilled out to the world,they may want to suck up to that person,wch PB displayed.See so many possibilities and ifs & buts. 

and now when mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family is pathetic,this was a slap on their face,according to me what she did was ryt.

Please read my post in Page 9.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9