Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow (Page 8)

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.LOLI mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.LOL It's a wonder wonderful world.LOL

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to knowLOL

were you there in Goa when she was doing all that Junkie shooting????? How closely you know here to say that she is pitiable nasty person????

Edited by VAZ2011 - 14 December 2011 at 6:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

omg..thats weird..

mahek fans shud stop abusing PB or else she may even explode about balbir ;)

yes they should.. PB will reveal more.. that will be good too for the media to know.. you cannot take a person for granted ..

MoodyFoodie

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@poojabeditweets's Tweet close
pooja bedi
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@Snigdhashetty i work at village level empowering women with livelihood skills (candle making etc) I feel it every womans duty to help other
in reply to ?
raksha thapa
@roxchya raksha thapa
@poojabeditweets @Snigdhashetty yah.tweetng all ur haters.replyin every comments.u seem 2 b very busy PB.gud social wrk
14 Dec via web

LOL

shivani003

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by TallyHo

The Mahek supporters are all faceless, unknown people, she on the other hand, is a public figure.Theres something called maintaining dignity which she hasnt done. She could have ignored the nasty comments and also avoided tweeting so frequently about BB and its contestants. Maybe she is enjoying the limelight  but is not able to bear the heat that comes with it.

To each his own( sigh)- This is just my POV!Smile

why these filthy mahek fans are FACELESS ... it is too much for any individual to take all those *** which they write.. but they do exist is not? Well done PB.. do give them more for what they do ..
Yeah agree ppl hv gone overbaord on twitter bashing PB, but if PB simply stops reacting 2 dem dey'll be bored nd leave. Also wat she's doing is no better, by constantly maligning Mahek. She also has not spared Shraddha nd PM. At least she should show some class. My advice 4 her is my signature quote.

Edited by sssshhh - 14 December 2011 at 6:58am

Sphallolalia

chutiappa.gowda Senior Member
chutiappa.gowda
chutiappa.gowda

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Shame on Pooja Bedi.I never knew you were such a dirty and sick woman.God bless your daughters.
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya91.

Originally posted by richa476

reporting tanjya91 for the Nth time Dead

Thank you richa ji for the kindness & sweetness Smile
Keep showing what you are capable of LOL

do not reply to my posts again please. i dont have a tolerance for pm antics.

harpkaur

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
First of all,not all PB bashers are Mahek fans,there are also Misra fans included.Also,not all the bashers use abuses,Bedi is selectively quoting the abusive ones.Another group of bashers who hate Bedi are neither Mahek or Misra fans.So,the generalization that Bediji is being bashed by Mahek fans only doesn't hold water.

Secondly,Mahek had an accident around 1 to 2 yrs back,how do we know for sure ,whether those marks are not from the accident (yes,I know Blade slashes are diff.) but there is a possibility.There might be a huge exaggeration of 100 slashes,it might be 10 also.And mostly,this is all based on the presumption that Poo Bedi is telling the truth.

Thirdly,Poo Bedi is a public figure ,she should know how to behave responsively ,instead of venting her frustation with her bashers,who are nameless & faceless figures.How old is this woman ? She should have known how to  carry herself as a responsible public figure instead of behaving like a teenager  ,going tit for tat to score some brownie points.

And lastly,if she wants to fight with the bashers like a teenager ,let her do it,but she should not drag Mahek here.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soap_fanSphallolaliaVAZ2011cs-07TheBigTamashaharpkaurkhamosshhhGauahargeous_N

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ok so the latest:

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
NO more tweets abt Mahek Chahal from me henceforth. Her PR/FANS r welcome 2 continue their filth but i'd rather tell my followers about Me:)

So I hope finally this ends here. I am amazed she got this point sooo late! Had she just been a little more dignified from the start...

Edited by tisha_bhatia - 14 December 2011 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Gauahargeous_N

Go to top