Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: poppycock

😆lol yup, Mahek's life as an NRI in Norway has been filled with great suffering. Her suffering has been greater than the folks in the slums, the people who dont get one square meal a day etc, and who choose not to go down the wrong path. Such a silent-sufferer we have in Mahek😆

Just because somebody is an NRI doesn't mean they don't have pain and suffering...😡
Looks like you come from the same delusional planet like PB...

Originally posted by: shivani003

Ok so what if it is true???? Its her PERSONAL LIFE! 
Tharki Sky nor PooB has the right to reveal anything about her personal life or intentionally make comments which causes ppl to speculate like this. Mahek wasnt ever comfortable talking about her past. Everyone has some sort of past and unlike some contestants on that show most are like normal ppl who do not choose or prefer to wash their dirty laundry in public. It should be Mahek's choice whether she wants to talk about her past or not. PB n Sky do not have that right. Only 3rd class ppl stoop that low. I may not be a hard core Mahek fan but I respect her for at least not stooping that low that she would intentionally take digs at someone's past for 30 seconds of fame.  

by looking at her past its been easily said that she is a dirty person,so why was she behaving like a sachchai ki devi.
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

Just because somebody is an NRI doesn't mean they don't have pain and suffering...😡
Looks like you come from the same delusional planet like PB...

we all go through different phases in our lives. Pain and suffering is a part of it, no matter who we are. It's the choices we make that differentiate us. I'd rather feel sorry for people who never had any choices in life to begin with, not someone like Mahek who came from a better than average background.

thanks for reflecting what one specific mahek fan is... great logical presentation btw.😆
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know how many of u will agree...but mahek has gone thru a lot in recent past...and it mst have taken a toll on her mentally and that might have driven her to do siuch things with herself! but she came across as strong and defended herself strongly in BB5 ...so maybe she has recoevred now...but SHAME ON PB to divulge such details abt someone and speak soo ill abt a person! if she has so much grudge against a person y cant she discuss oiyt out with Mehek herself! y go public with such senstve information! i m sure PB is no saint herself and will have hidden skeletons in her cupboard! how would she feel if someone talked abt them so blantantly..now that would be negative..right??? n what she is doing right with mehek is sooo postive!! argh!!!
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omggg bediii!!!..how cheap can u get...u know wat goes around comes around...karma is a b*tch...u have a family history of these kinda ppl...it might come back to u as u have mentioned u got daughter too (God Forbid) double standards ðŸ˜¡
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and as a matter of fact...u donno wat ppl go through in life...luk at ur own life first ...ur amma ran naked on the beach...and nobody is stoned hearted like u u freaking pedophile...atleast she is hurting herself and not sleeping around like u...u r a dhabba on motherhood...apne bacho ka to khayal ker budhi
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

As per the below tweet by PB, Mahek has ovew 100 razor slashes from wrist to elbow...She tweeted it when some Mahek fans continuously attacked and harassed her in twitter..

If true, Is Mahek suicidal????? Or maybe depressed????

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@Hinaraja @MeditatingNinja @BeingPiyaS ENOUGH! Pl check Her wrist to elbow! Filled with over 100 razor slashes! so POSITIVE??? now back off!

In another tweet, PB writes "i am also someones daughter & have 1 too. but her followers abuse & spew hate. Time they know who they are defending!"

i am with PB here... she has taken too too much from Mahek fans **... good PB keep it up they deserve it ..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hardyboy666

by looking at her past its been easily said that she is a dirty person,so why was she behaving like a sachchai ki devi.

What do you know about her past that makes you so sure she's a dirty person? I agree she used to get a little OTT about her sachchai lectures but she has far more class then that overgrown teenager called Bedi. I swear she must be going through hormaonal imbalances due to menopause or something to pull of such a nasty stunt like this. Such an attention seeker, limelight hogging wannabe🤢 

But then again if she was going to fall for Sky then his cheapo tendencies was bound to rub off on her. Ufff and to think I had found her mature on certain issues. Shame on u PB. Hate u even more than before. Please do us a favour and dont show us ur face in the grand finale. 🤔
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

I wish mahek sues PB for revealing such personal details of mahek...though i am no fan of mahek's.

PB will bring all those *** by mahek fans forced her to talk about it.. it is high time Mahek fans stop abusing PB... she is what she is and Mahek fans are trying to change it.. shame on them..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I'm supporting no one but you should've seen some of the tweets Mehak fans sent her. And we see only the ones she replied to. Boy!! They are nasty. They abuse her, her father...her children. There's only so much one can take.

But yeah, she shouldn't have revealed this. It's none of her business. What's positive-negative got to do with wrist slashes? The girl might be depressed or very very disturbed to do so.

yes mahek fans are very nasty and abusive.. hence i give my support to PB on this..why to hide the truth...?? PB even called PM mental ?? she was hiding this for long time .. good came out with it.. Mahek and her fans DESERVE it..