Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SS PLOT-JJKN DOOMED---ANOTHER K TWIST (Page 2)

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i hate these people Angry

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i hate these people Angry
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ok, i just talked to one of unit members and just c thier answer, vedika is armans daughter,right, who stays with shilpa saklani, and yyes ss is gonna die and wants to hand vedika to arman, and when asked them that ss is her mom or not, that man wouldnt answer straight,Ouch so ther r now confusing me,Angry ok , i am not calling them now, other wise i will go mad,Confused sid u try now.Ouch
what did this man mean by vedika is  staying with ss.
and vaibhav said she has a past with arman, sid your turn now, i am confused
Confusedand vedika is thier daughter-two versions of the storyOuch

Edited by tablet - 23 March 2006 at 7:45am
cutebeauty_99 Newbie
cutebeauty_99
cutebeauty_99

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

well it is absolutely confirmed,(sid was right, and so is mr. vaibhav) that armans dark past is out, ss is girl from his past-- first of all i waana **** diya singh, for lying 2me, she had sais ss will compensate for pari, and there will be no romantic angle betweenAA-SS.AngryDead

very honestly, i have no respesct for jjkn nowOuch,and even for ms, diya singh, how does it now differentiate it self from k shows, here also we have an illegal relationship comin out of the closet, another illegal child, what was the need for itConfused, they could have ended the show as of now an d even if they wanted 2 continue, couldnt they have put another story, of course thay always tapdance on AA's charecter, to mak ejassi mahan, but this is 2much.Angry

i just hate the makers now, i can no longer boast that jjkn is a different serial, ok gals by next week the picture would be clearer, do write to mumbai mirror and midday an dblats the makers.Angry

and yes i am once again ready to put r dissappointment acroos ms . diya, so wait till the plot actually comes out, then start a thread here against this disgusting plot, i am ready to throw it on diyas face, and this female is not even picking up my phon e now, but i am not leaving these people, i am still here another good 10-12 days.

creeps they rAngry

So my guess was right afterall.  These stories are so predictable.  Such stupid senseless plot.  Can't they be more creative Angry

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

ok, i just talked to one of unit members and just c thier answer, vedika is armans daughter,right, who stays with shilpa saklani, and yyes ss is gonna die and wants to hand vedika to arman, and when asked them that ss is her mom or not, that man wouldnt answer straight,Ouch so ther r now confusing me,Angry ok , i am not calling them now, other wise i will go mad,Confused sid u try now.Ouch
what did this man mean by vedika is  staying with ss.
and vaibhav said she has a past with arman, sid your turn now, i am confused
Confusedand vedika is thier daughter-two versions of the storyOuch

the first plot that u have mentioned looks convincing,i mean that explains why SS looked into the paper that said "arman suri is back" and it also explains why in the promo they showed SS and arman nodding at each other smiling.

I mean if SS was arman's past then why would they be smiling in the promo ,wouldnt arman be sorry and scared ?  and if she was arman s past,why would she look into the paper to confirm when he came out of the car .

anyway it will be revealed soon so better wait and watch.tabs take care of ur health ,thats more important

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
actually you knw what i think this is aryan's super duper plan...they will reveal it in the end and end this show on a hopefully good note...

and i think the jjkn people are just playing it up... Angry
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I hate them 2 Angry Angry Angry
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
oh you know what!! i think SS might be sent by Aryan and then SS would try to say that this is Arman and Mallika's daughter and before mallika died (or SS could be mallika with plastic surgory..keketa crap) she wanted arman to have her daughter and she was sooo sorry etc etc. and one more twist in jassi jaisi koi nahi... it should 've been T&D jaisa koi nahin!! Confused

Go to top