Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
mallika's daughter.....but the kid must be atleast 3 years old ,how can mallika give birth ,that means she must have given birth atleast 4 years back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no it would be someone else ....ok guys remember the initial episodes when a gal threatened to expose arman and cried and cried and arman threatened to end her modelling career if she does anything of the sort ....i forgot the name katrina is it
maybe the kid is her daughter πŸ˜‰
Sharmii thumbnail
he basic idea is o show how nice jassi is....

she will either dump armaan for this...
or she will accept his child and everyone will start loving her.... πŸ˜†
but i think they should out a strong message...that she is accepting the child out of her own free will and not beacuse women need to put with alll the ***** men do!!! πŸ˜›
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

mallika's daughter.....but the kid must be atleast 3 years old ,how can mallika give birth ,that means she must have given birth atleast 4 years back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no it would be someone else ....ok guys remember the initial episodes when a gal threatened to expose arman and cried and cried and arman threatened to end her modelling career if she does anything of the sort ....i forgot the name katrina is it
maybe the kid is her daughter πŸ˜‰

LOLZ tina, y'day doc rupa said that armaan had actually ahemmed some girl on the highway and that raj said that she was pregnantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....OMG, seriously, i am wondering how many more kids will spring upπŸ˜†

Tomiko thumbnail
Oh God...this serial is seriously going haywire!
Hikki22405 thumbnail
eww stop being losers ppl! U no they have to stretch it out!! I hope JJKN continues for the next 2 years til im in college, cuz i love it more than anything!!
priyaaa thumbnail
🀒

there are so many people i want to hurt right now πŸ˜•
moondust thumbnail
Bye bye Jassi jaissi koi nahin ..see you in heaven with Kkusum, Kutumb and the other kekta crap 🀒 ..it won't be long before K. street joins ya too πŸ˜›
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ugh!! This is soo stupid!! I have nothing else to say!!! 😭 πŸ˜•
Hera
momogrl21 thumbnail
OMG!!! what the... 😑 this is sooo sad 😭 , i guess i'll just have to live with it so can see JandA/Manda 😭 😭
Jia thumbnail
might as well call it Kjjkn.