India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS PLOT-JJKN DOOMED---ANOTHER K TWIST

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged

well it is absolutely confirmed,(sid was right, and so is mr. vaibhav) that armans dark past is out, ss is girl from his past-- first of all i waana **** diya singh, for lying 2me, she had sais ss will compensate for pari, and there will be no romantic angle betweenAA-SS.AngryDead

very honestly, i have no respesct for jjkn nowOuch,and even for ms, diya singh, how does it now differentiate it self from k shows, here also we have an illegal relationship comin out of the closet, another illegal child, what was the need for itConfused, they could have ended the show as of now an d even if they wanted 2 continue, couldnt they have put another story, of course thay always tapdance on AA's charecter, to mak ejassi mahan, but this is 2much.Angry

i just hate the makers now, i can no longer boast that jjkn is a different serial, ok gals by next week the picture would be clearer, do write to mumbai mirror and midday an dblats the makers.Angry

and yes i am once again ready to put r dissappointment acroos ms . diya, so wait till the plot actually comes out, then start a thread here against this disgusting plot, i am ready to throw it on diyas face, and this female is not even picking up my phon e now, but i am not leaving these people, i am still here another good 10-12 days.

creeps they rAngry

navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Good tabs.....chhodna mat
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
its the most heart-breaking news i have heard
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
well they had to drag with something ,so they are starting this ridiculously boring and predictable track .I always thought arman was different from k-serial heroes but they have ruined that too.Well we have to tolerate AA-SS sizzling flashbacks and as someone said its like jassi making the cake with so much care and SS just makes the icing and takes the cake too.She will be shown to be the sacrificing lady who is going to die and will give arman to jassiin the end.I hate it Angry
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ohhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo Confused
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i knew this would happen Angry ....from that time i was telling that sony will try to capitalize on the hottest couple status....i knewwwwwwwwww that...and ss will not die that qucikly...and who knows...she might not die at all...she might be armaan's second wife AngryAngry ......i hate the show now....i hate it Dead
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i have nothing to say. Cry
laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i hate tese people Angry

Go to top