Saarthi

I am spellbounded... :)

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Guys, what to say....saarrthi is simply rocking these days!Clap

hats off to the whole team...kya zabardast kahani likh rahe hain.....Wink

If I miss even one episode of saarrthi.....I feel like pulling my hair out...LOL!LOL (But then I stop.....yaar, agar main gunji ho gaiy...toh phir karan se meri shaadi kaise hogiConfusedLOLWink)

And what I'm loving the most....is the chemistry between arjun and bhavri....which totally shocks me as to why this jodi was not nominated at SPA 2006....Angry Their scenes together are simply superb!!! ek dum mast re!Clap

And the gradual development of suraj and manasvi story should be appreciated. again, its gradual but done with grace. u can feel the connection that these two characters haveSmile

And after so much happening in saarrthi....if the TRPs dont increase....then I'm gonna carry out a private investigation...kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai........OuchLOL

love to u all......x

(haila...this is my shortest post...record breaking!!LOL)

Edited by shazy - 23 March 2006 at 6:28am

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
10 views but no reply...I think saarrthians are spellbounded by my post-LOL!! LOL
Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
chalo...i'll be the first one...i was really shocked that a-b were not nominated 4 fav jodi.....kasam se...uss ekta ka main khoon karoge..... Angry ...aur upar se s-m ko yopgya jodi ki liye nominate nahin kiya...aur...uss budha aur buddhi..parvati aur suyesh ko kiya....uff.... Angry but i agree wid everything u said..... Clap

aur haan..tumhara lambi posts ka record break ho raha hai.... Wink LOL LOL   
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
n dis ll be second reply Big smile
u asked key ganji ho kar karan sey shadi kasey karo gi?
answer is vig laga kar Wink LOL
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ye ekta kab aan chhorey gi.ullooo stupid. Angry Angry
waisay ek baat hosakti hai k hamarey arjun n bhanvri cannot be compared with that ekta's old couples LOL
afterall they r the best Clap Tongue
wat do u say friends??? Embarrassed
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Agree with u Shazy.

I hope nobody is offended by what i am going to write now as i do not like to offend my friends.

If u people r really interested to know what the lovers of Ektas dramas especially "kyunki" have to say to Ekta nowadays visit the Kyunki and also KZK Forum.

I was thinking of putting in a comment somewhere on the Kyunki Forum to change the name of KSBKBT and Shazy i liked ur Kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai, this Ekta is again putting in a track of an illegitimate child and not the son but the D-in-Law is involved. I hope I have ur permission to use that if need be.

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Agree with u Shazy.

I hope nobody is offended by what i am going to write now as i do not like to offend my friends.

If u people r really interested to know what the lovers of Ektas dramas especially "kyunki" have to say to Ekta nowadays visit the Kyunki and also KZK Forum.

I was thinking of putting in a comment somewhere on the Kyunki Forum to change the name of KSBKBT and Shazy i liked ur Kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai, this Ekta is again putting in a track of an illegitimate child and not the son but the D-in-Law is involved. I hope I have ur permission to use that if need be.

arrey...yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai....of course u can dost, u dont need my permission...Big smile

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya the sweet

n dis ll be second reply Big smile
u asked key ganji ho kar karan sey shadi kasey karo gi?
answer is vig laga kar Wink LOL

uff...priya...wig laga kar.....tumko meri kitni fikar hai....EmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index