India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

kth stacks

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Kahiin To Hoga stuck's after Sujal [ Rajeev] had left. I am sorry to say this too  all Tushar fan but he stucks, he can't even act....Plus the story line gone sh*t after Charu become negative, like her with Akshat they had rock together and old Sujal and Kashish rock together.....What do you think please give me your comments?

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
well we all know the truth and this is a thing which we r discussing for the last many months Confused . but please there r many fans of Gurry here who might mind if something is said about Tushar/sujal so please keep balance and try to avoid any kind of harsh statements please.......... Wink    
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
wht can i say saachaii sab kay samney hai Smile
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged
again this type of topic.now plz do something Mods.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index